Best tasting flavered green tea in a bag

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 17 2009 | Verified Purchase

Most green tea that comes in a bag doesn't taste very good - as opposed to the more expensive (and less convenient) loose leaf teas. Most flavored green teas are either too fruity and sweet, or too bitter and bland. I drink the Yogi Green tea with Kombucha everyday on my way to work. It has a very nice flowery taste, and the green tea base is full and nicely balanced, never bitter. Excellent for bagged tea.

Delicious Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 27 2009 | Verified Purchase

Although my naturopath said the best form of Kombucha is with the live cultures - like probiotics - this tea still has many health benefits. And it is about the only green tea I can stomach. It has a fruity, fragrant flavor which needs very little sweetener. I used just a 1/2 tsp of honey and it was very palatable.

Delicious blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 7 2010 | Verified Purchase

Nice sweet taste and smell (slightly artificial though), easy-to-drink green tea blend.

My Favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the freshness of this tea. I unfortunately don't think you can get any benefit from heated komBucha, but it's a great tea for any moment of the day !

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely delicious tea! So refreshing. Don't drink it before sleep.

Special and stunning

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2018 | Verified Purchase

Thank you very much for the product. You are special to continue to pamper us with good products and special prices

So reviving!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Was introduced to this tea through a friend of mine,loved it and still love it.its the most refreshing taste in a herbal tea that I have tasted so far,I have to say I have gone to just one mug of regular tea and the rest is Kombucha.

Refreshing Cuppa

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been searching for a green tea with flavour and this tea ticks all the boxes. I find it refreshing with a flavoursome, yet not overpowering fruity aroma and taste.

Didn't try but made a nice gift for a friend

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Didn't try but made a nice gift for a friend

Great Kombucha

Posted by chacho on March 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great tea. Will buy again.