Drink Up After Workout

Posted by DiahElmo-26 on October 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great tea do go along after exercise, help me in getting less sore, energise me, and I don't need a rush cup of coffee after that.

Good tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not a big tea drinker, but this tastes fairlygood when not addind sugar. Use 2-3 bags per cup. It does seem to alleviate muscle soreness to some extent.

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 31 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have all sorts of muscle type problems . This tea is helping me .

Lovely post workout tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am not a fan of green tea but like thus one, bit milder. I enjoyed drinking in the evening before bed post workout to aid recovery. I wouldn't say it made a drastic difference but I do think it had some digestive benefits. I would recommend trying.

Another great blend from Yogi

Posted by Penelope11 on May 31 2014 | Verified Purchase

Yet another great green tea blend from Yogi Tea. I love its fruitiness, it's great both hot and iced, and guys seem to love it too. As always I have to comment on Yogi Tea packaging: each tea bag is individually sealed with the full ingredients list on it.

Seems to ease joint pain.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my mother who suffers from arthritis and according to her, it's helping ease her pain plus muscles spams on her back. Not forever though, just for a moment. The taste is pretty good. Kind of peachy-plumy. I drank this when moving furniture and it gave me a boost of energy plus didn't felt horrible few days after. I moved furniture again but didn't drank this and was in bed for a week. So, this is pretty good to have when working out heavy I guess. I like this. Do know, this has turmeric so do clean your white countertop after opening or else you'll stain it!

Usual stack

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have no explication i just love it and buy 3 packs each time

Exciting new taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

One more new tea to add to my tea must haves!

מדהים

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

ניחוח של בושם. טוב מצויין.

Yogi

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very nice taste and rexlaing tea

1 2 3 4