Help

Drink Up After Workout

Posted by DiahElmo-26 on Oct 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great tea do go along after exercise, help me in getting less sore, energise me, and I don't need a rush cup of coffee after that.

Good tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not a big tea drinker, but this tastes fairlygood when not addind sugar. Use 2-3 bags per cup. It does seem to alleviate muscle soreness to some extent.

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have all sorts of muscle type problems . This tea is helping me .

Lovely post workout tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am not a fan of green tea but like thus one, bit milder. I enjoyed drinking in the evening before bed post workout to aid recovery. I wouldn't say it made a drastic difference but I do think it had some digestive benefits. I would recommend trying.

Another great blend from Yogi

Posted by Penelope11 on May 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Yet another great green tea blend from Yogi Tea. I love its fruitiness, it's great both hot and iced, and guys seem to love it too. As always I have to comment on Yogi Tea packaging: each tea bag is individually sealed with the full ingredients list on it.

Seems to ease joint pain.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my mother who suffers from arthritis and according to her, it's helping ease her pain plus muscles spams on her back. Not forever though, just for a moment. The taste is pretty good. Kind of peachy-plumy. I drank this when moving furniture and it gave me a boost of energy plus didn't felt horrible few days after. I moved furniture again but didn't drank this and was in bed for a week. So, this is pretty good to have when working out heavy I guess. I like this. Do know, this has turmeric so do clean your white countertop after opening or else you'll stain it!

Exciting new taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One more new tea to add to my tea must haves!

מדהים

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

ניחוח של בושם. טוב מצויין.

Yogi

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very nice taste and rexlaing tea

love this tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this green tea

1 2 3