My favourite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is my favourite tea - I absolutely love it! It smells and tastes so delicious that I actually wanted a 2nd cup as soon as I finished my 1st (which never happens!) You can really taste the sweet cinnamon and vanilla flavour. I haven't seen any difference in my skin yet, but have only had a few cups so far. I will definitely be stocking up on this tea! :-)

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really see detox on my skin, taste is really amazing

The smell and taste, I'm going to make this a regular purchase.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The aroma alone makes this tea worth the money (i could smell this all day). I have a cup at night when I'm winding down for the day!

Beautiful taste

Posted by Chloemay on Sep 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this tea

Smooth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I enjoyed this flavor. Ill see if my skin fels different in a few weeks.

Sweet & Mild with Skin Improvement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like this tea. It's not as strong as a Chai tea, but that wasn't what I was looking for. I wanted a mild caffeine free cinnamon tea, and was pleased to get the added benefits for my skin. I've noticed my face doesn't seem as dry and it looks a little fuller, so I'm reordering.

Repurchasing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So I bought both Yogi Tea Cinnamon Vanilla and Yogi Tea Caramel Apple Spice. Both teas are so very pleasantly aromatic - when i make them at work my colleagues would ask what that pleasant sweet scent is. Both teas tastes great too - as any real teas they are not sweetened, but their sweet aroma gives the teas a faint sweet taste. I am already ordering the same teas for the second time for myself and friends.

Good. recommend to everyone.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

felt refreshing ... good one. recommend.

good product

I really enjoy this tee

Cinnamon happiness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice tea! Reminds of Christmas and something cosy, I enjoy drinking it in the evening. I don’t know if it works for my skin, but as a drink it is really good