Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had never heard of Kava and thought this was some regular herbal te. I was shocked to find, after I made this order, that Kava can possibly cause liver damage, according to ConsumerReportsHealth.org. I really wish iHerb would not sell products on this list!

Nasty cinnamon taste and gastric pain after drinking

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Aug 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It has a nasty cinnamon taste which i dislike... Bad. And after drinking it, it made me gastric pain. I dont get it drinking other brands tea. Will not repurchase.

bad taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

kava does not taste good. make sure you like the taste of kava before you buy

Weak

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Took like 8 of these bags, felt nothing! Should ibcrease the strength or something

Bad taste and I didn't feel relaxed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I'm a big tea drinker and I can say this is one of the worst tasting teas I've ever had. I also felt no benefit to my stress or relaxation. I had about 4 bags and the container is still sitting on the shelf now half a year later.

Nahhhh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Wouldn’t repurchase, they stink just opening the packet. Better once brewed but still not even remotely close to ‘yummy’.

Not what it used to be

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

New taste is horrible, nothing like sweet-burning-cinnamone what was. Relaxation effects are also totally vanished. I will never buy this again and do not belive these "reviews" from 2008-2014 so on, it was totally different product back then. 1/5 stars is too much, but cannot rate this any lower.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't like it The taste is not good very sweet :( one star for purple color

Make me feel dizzy and unconfortable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I tried one infusion and it was enough. I started to felt dizzy and anxious in the same time. I really didn't like the effect. I won't buy it anymore!

No effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

No effect, tatse is too strong on liquorice

1 2