love it love it love it love it love lt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I call this tea the "mommy refief tea". I drink at least 4 cups of this tea to get through the day with my two boys (oh yea, their dad makes 3). During the day I make a small pot (4cups with one tea bag)and sip throughout the day. If I want to relax or fall asleep I make 2cups with one tea bag. Others may need more but it works.

Totally relaxes you!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is amazing, I use it instead of having a glass of wine.

Amazing sleep aid and muscle relaxer

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This tea is delicious, produces all over calming sensation, works fast and doesn't make me dopey or groggy in the morning. Sometimes I let my toddler take a couple sips to help her wind down and get to sleep, and it works wonderfully. Ask you pediatrician first!!! Mine said a few sips would be fine, but not more then 1/4 cup at most because this stuff is strong. DON'T DRIVE while using this. Letting the tea bag soak for a couple hours during the day and then drinking at night produces the strongest effect, but try the package directions for first time use. Normal brewing directions produces excellent results for my husband who is more sensitive to kava than I am. Best wishes!

Great tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I use this tea to relax before bed! It relaxes and calms you so nicely. I add alittle vanilla almond milk and it makes a delightful comfort tea

perfect harmony with sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

really works, a very good taste but I add stevia because there is not enough in my opinion. You can take a spoonful of honey before bed is even better. this is the best natural relaxant that I know. If you use benzodiazepines, try it !

Yogi Teas, Kava Stress Relief Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It puts me to sleep. Perfect!

Always a fan...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been drinking Yogi teas for more than 10 years now, love them. This one is my faves for after work if I am wound up, and at night if I have a hard time sleeping. I tell all my friends it's better than happy hour, lol!

Social skills and insomnia

Posted by optimalhealth on Mar 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Kava is good both for your social skills and insomnia. This isn't a high dose, but gives you a nice relaxing feeling. I think it tastes great, and I get in a really good mood when I drink it. I really like this tea.

Delicious and Soothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a tea to unwind with at the end of the day and decided to try Yogi Kava Stress Relief. I was quite surprised with the very pleasant taste and aroma. Very tasty and comforting going down. I felt very relaxed and probably had the best nights sleep I'd had in a very long time. I love this tea and will be reordering again soon!

Zzzzzzz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best night of sleep ever. The tea has a mild kava taste, not earthy like the real stuff (I lived in Fiji for 2 years+'s), so I expectedit to taste like the natural root. However, it must have the real deal, since it knocks me out.