Like Chai, Get this!

Posted by sumant on October 3 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is probably the closest to a great Indian Masala Tea I have ever had (being Indian myself). The after taste of this drink remind me so much of home. It is also a great drink to wash down your snacks and biscuits.

Will definitely reorder this tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this Chai along with a few others to try out. This one was so good, it was all I drank. I steep the bag in a pan of boiling water for about 5 minutes to get all the flavor out of the tea (I hold the teabag in the pan by clipping the bag's tag to the edge of the pan with a clothespin). Then I add half-and-half. This tea warms me up and is a delicious treat. The best thing is that it is so flavorful and stimulating without having any caffeine in it. I love this stuff. I drink this in the evening and I drink Yogi Tea's Black Tea Chai in the morning. These two Chais have the best flavor of any chais I've tried.

excellent cup of tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2008 | Verified Purchase

this was one of the best blends of Chai tea i've ever had. It was smooth but had a spicy little kick. I'll definitely order this one again.

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2008 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this (and three other varieties) for my Grandmother. She loves tea anyway but I chose it for the express purpose of helping her dry throat/mouth that she suffers from because of radiation therapy done to her throat. The ingredients in the tea helped to stimulate her saliva glands and gave her some relief from the dryness. I was worried that she might not like the taste or miss the caffine but she really likes it. I will be sending her more.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

totally in love with this tea, it's calming and has a very pleasant flavor! will reorder for sure

YUM

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 18 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best chai tea out there -- other chais in a teabag just dont taste authentic. This is the one you want

A Chai without caffeine!!! Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this one for drinking the chai soy milk after lunch. Love it!!!

delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

hits the spot when I need something caffeine-free with spices

Great tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 21 2009 | Verified Purchase

The tea taste REALLY GOOD! Will buy again for sure!

nice taste for winter

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2008 | Verified Purchase

tastes good, the spices are not that overpowering. It makes a good non-caffeine alternative for chai.