VOCALISTS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is EXCELLENT for vocalists. Works great. The taste is excellent. No need to add anything to this tea.

Great for sore throats

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I drink this tea as soon as my throat starts to get sore. I've used this for years and even give it to the kids. If throats is particularly bad I use 2 tea bags. It's quite strong in flavor and on the sweet side naturally.

Healing

Posted by Fantasy on Apr 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have not been sick since i bought this tea, but my dad was with a really sore throat and I gave him a cup of this tea and he really enjoyed it and felt it was good for his throat. So, we're happy with this tea and will happily buy it again.

1ST TRIAL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I THINK THIS IS PERFECT, I LOVE IT

Excellent product

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Mar 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Delicious and sweet flavour. Good for soothing a sore throat, I love it. Will purchase more.

Delicious helps to hoarseness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Delicious helps to hoarseness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This has some good ingredients for throat irritation. It tastes good too.

Effective!

Posted by bughunter on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I drink regularly as I live in a dry climate and have mild asthma. I enjoy the warm yet sweet flavor and appreciate the lack of stevia. Licorice and fennel ingredients upset one family member's stomach but no other family or friends experienced this. Do use hot enough water to allow for long steep time. I find it very soothing with the effect lasting a few hours. A much hetter alternative to many losenges or syrups in my experience. Slippery elm has been known for centuries as an excellent throat aid, and I agree. Yummy!

the best tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best tea for a sore or scratchy, dry throat. it is also sweet just by itself and does not need any sweetener.

Feels So Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Use this as it's name - during cold season; also if something gets me stuffy any time. Drink it and maybe gargle - not too hot though. I make tea from the same bags several times then recycle the bags minus any string or staples in different ways depending on time of year, etc. Have used this for many, many years. I do love the tea bags that just have the string - no staple; then you can recycle a lot easier.