nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

tastes a bit strange. but overall is a nice tea and makes you feel good, i find all the detox with the same spicy strange taste, i guess it's part of the formula.

way too spicy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

J'ai pas bien senti le gout de pêche... Ça sentait déjà fort la cannelle et les épices

value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

seems to help me with my digestion, taste is a little sweet for my liking, but smells really great. makes me more alert and awake in the day. but did not notice any different in my skin condition

peach favor?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

to be honest, the cinnamon had covered the peach favor already, but it still a great tea! its looks very effective to clean my body!

Winter warmer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great tea for cold snowy nights. I've been drinking this when I get sick and it clears out my sinuses. The flavour is quite strong and distinctive - its definitely growing on me.

Nice tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't know about detoxing effect but this tastes good.

Not Peach, but Ginger

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This tea is delicious and spicy, but I am totally unable to taste the slightest hint of peach.

More cinnamon than peach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I quite like this tea but I can't taste the peach - it's more spicy cinnamon, which is nice, but I probably wouldn't buy again as I was interested in a peach flavoured tea. It is great for detoxing/dieting because it is full of flavour and the spices last in your mouth and seem to help control appetite.

Tastes good,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

but can't really say anything about the detox effect.

My Thoughts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I finished the tea and could feel the difference in my overall body. I now have more energy. I will purchase more next month.

1 2 3