Pleasant taste!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is very low in caffeine and has a pleasant rose aftertaste. I did not notice any immediate effects on my skin, but I guess you have to use it for a long period of time for it to be effective. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Mild, Fruit Detox; No Noticeable Effects on Skin

Posted by wholefoods on January 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product as part of my fasting/acne program. I found it to be a very mild detox tea with slight fruity taste. It's not as strong as other detox teas and you can really taste the hibiscus. I don't know if it's the hibiscus or something else in this product, but there is an almost chemical type of taste, like highly condensed flavoring. I haven't noticed any different in my skin. I will use the box I currently have, but will go with another detox tea in the future.

the taste is not so great

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

i don't know about the skin detox effects, but i wasn't able to finish my cup of this tea due to the flavor.. it has a very strong flowery smell that gave me a headache - felt like drinking perfume, almost. it wasn't for me.

Posted by SpeakOut on December 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have problem oily and greasy skin with acne and post acne scars. I have drank this product with hope to improve complexion. Smell and tasty are fantastic, aromo and tasty therapy ;). After two box of tea i noticed change of my skin, it is light uniform complexion. I got a compliments about change. My acne is still with me. But it is another story :)

great taste and smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

don't sure about direct detox effect, but my facial skin do look a bit better and feel softer. One thing important - it containts a bit of STEVIA. So it gently sweetened by it.

Be Careful !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had my first cup of this tea & had experienced lightheadedness, abdominal cramps & belching I read they're using laxatives & diuretics

Really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

My skin looks brighter and clearer but the taste is weak.

Not one of my favourites, but the skin feels better after using it a periode of time.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really love Yogi tea, but this is not the best. It's proably because i don't like the taste of burdoc. But, my skin actually feels a little less inflamated while using it, so I'll probably continue using it because of the positive effect on the skin.

茶很好~第四次来iherb~ 每次来邮费都有变化~~

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

第四次来iherb~ 每次来邮费都有变化~~

nice taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

this doesnt really improve my skin, but the taste is quite nice.