Pleasant taste!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is very low in caffeine and has a pleasant rose aftertaste. I did not notice any immediate effects on my skin, but I guess you have to use it for a long period of time for it to be effective. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

the taste is not so great

Posted by 4829971529498695874 on Jul 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i don't know about the skin detox effects, but i wasn't able to finish my cup of this tea due to the flavor.. it has a very strong flowery smell that gave me a headache - felt like drinking perfume, almost. it wasn't for me.

Mild, Fruit Detox; No Noticeable Effects on Skin

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product as part of my fasting/acne program. I found it to be a very mild detox tea with slight fruity taste. It's not as strong as other detox teas and you can really taste the hibiscus. I don't know if it's the hibiscus or something else in this product, but there is an almost chemical type of taste, like highly condensed flavoring. I haven't noticed any different in my skin. I will use the box I currently have, but will go with another detox tea in the future.

great taste and smell

Posted by 5179198418078039067 on Jan 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

don't sure about direct detox effect, but my facial skin do look a bit better and feel softer. One thing important - it containts a bit of STEVIA. So it gently sweetened by it.

nice taste

Posted by Reviewer2719843 on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this doesnt really improve my skin, but the taste is quite nice.

The Stevia in it is unpleasantly sweet

Posted by 4752651702784707519 on Jan 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This would be a great tea if it weren't for the Stevia in it. The sweet flavour is gives is kinda gross. I added a slice of lemon to combat this and it really improved the tea.

Be Careful !!

Posted by 5220893675025594319 on Oct 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had my first cup of this tea & had experienced lightheadedness, abdominal cramps & belching I read they're using laxatives & diuretics

Really good

Posted by Reviewer3076951 on Oct 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My skin looks brighter and clearer but the taste is weak.

Works

Posted by SpeakOut on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have problem oily and greasy skin with acne and post acne scars. I have drank this product with hope to improve complexion. Smell and tasty are fantastic, aromo and tasty therapy ;). After two box of tea i noticed change of my skin, it is light uniform complexion. I got a compliments about change. My acne is still with me. But it is another story :)

漸漸地愛上它的玫瑰果味

Posted by 5102876181893728573 on May 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

喝第一盒時,其實家人還滿嫌棄它的濃郁玫瑰味,但漸漸地覺得它的玫瑰味並沒有那麼討厭,而且如果你剛喝過Detox再喝它,你心裡絕對會不禁吶喊:SKIN Detox 好好喝喔!!!