Nice but no Caramel flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

A lovely, warming tea, but I was missing the Caramel flavour that's advertised on the packaging. The tags on the teabags have a nice little quote that makes me smile every time I brew a cup.

caramel? what caramel?

Posted by rosanjin on July 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

There is no caramel flavor in this. I don't know why it's called caramel bedtime. It may be "soothing bedtime" but not a hint of caramel. And I'm more of a supertaster so tend to be more sensitive to flavor. I bought this because of the "caramel" in the name. Seems like false labeling to me.

Best tea ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Always gets me to sleep within ten minutes of drinking.. highly recommend

Caramel

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

I simply love Yogi teas because they do not contain caffeine which I can't take because of its effects. This website saved my life because I can find all Yogi yeas for a cheaper price :)

I've had better

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not a huge fan of the taste, I couldn't really taste the caramel. It did make me sleepy though. I prefer other yogi teas but that is just me.

A luscious tea and a delicious taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

A luscious tea and a delicious taste

Tastes amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

I really love the taste of this tea- it's so warm and soothing. I wouldn't say it helps me sleep by itself, but as part of a consistent night time routine it's really great.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

Helps me when i cant seem to go to sleep!

Good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good taste

My Favorite Bedtime Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

I totally love this tea. The caramel flavor is very subtle and the taste is yummy. It doesn't make me feel groggy like some with Valerian but it does relax me. It's not too sweet. For me it's just right but if I want it sweeter I just use two bags in my cup.