Works like Magic.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Honestly, I was really skeptical when I read about the reviews about easing PMS symptoms. I rarely have mood swings but when I have them, oh boy, I feel so poorly For some reason this month, I had really bad mood swings and it actually lingered longer than usual. By the 3rd day, I was in such a terrible mood and suddenly I remembered I had this tea and decided to try it. It worked! I was calm after half hour and every day since then, as soon as I felt myself getting irritable, one cup of moon cycle tea did the trick. I'm hooked!

Glad I tried it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had a lot of skepticism when I got this tea, but still got 2 packs because of the positive reviews. I generally have a problem with my insane mood during PMS, and that is mainly why I decided to try it. I definitely do notice that it uplifts my mood when I drink it. My only problem is when I forget to drink it, or if it's too late in the day to drink it. I don't advise drinking right before bed because fennel seed is a natural diuretic and will force you out of bed several times to pee. I only drink 1 tea bag a day. I put it in a medium sized mug and drink half of it, then I reheat and drink the other half later. As for the flavour, I personally find it pleasant. If you want to sweeten it I guess you can add honey. Just a warning as some of you may not notice this on the package: Do not drink DURING your period. It has cinnamon and cinnamon is not advisable at all during period as it will increase flow. If they create a tea that I can drink during period, that would be brilliant because I REALLY need something to continue to uplift my mood.

I'll buy it again and again.

Posted by iherbislove on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Can you imagine this tea not only helps to balance hormones and relieve menstrual pain, but it helps to get rid of the swelling of the body! At the 21-day cycle, I'm always a little added weight. But with this tea, this problem no longer exists. Again, I always slim and happy. Tastes great and the price in Iherb is excellent. I recommend it to anyone who has similar problems.

Fast relief of mood complaints

Posted by rosavader on Jul 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This tea delivers very fast relief of mood swings and depression associated with hormonal changes. If it's not completely effective for cramps, you can supplement it with a little cramp bark tincture.

A PMS Cure !!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have severe PMDD and this stuff is AWESOME!!!! I drink 3 - 4 cups a day and I can definatley see the difference when I run out of this tea. I highly recommend this tea to anyone w/ PSM or PMDD!!!

Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I really liked this tea. I have strong menstral symptoms, and Moon Cycle Tea was very effective in relieving them. It wasn't 100% effective--occassionally I have to take pain meds for cramps. However, I did find it helped tremendously with relaxation and mood swings Also, if you don't like ginger, you won't like this tea.

Light headed and drowsy

Posted by WellnessRoad on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The smell and taste where not an issue for me, I can easily get past this if I know something is going to be beneficial to me. The issue for me was that everytime I tried the tea, I would become light headed and drowsy shortly after. I couldn't even get through a full cup without becoming extremely lethargic. Obviously, many people have found this tea to be beneficial so I'm assuming that one or a combination of the ingredients do not agree with me.

有效紓解不適

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

在月經來潮前,如果就開始喝,明顯改善我的壞情緒&身體的不適,月經期間的種種不適也大大改善。

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This tea tastes wonderful and smells like heaven! Realy cuts down on the cramps.

Not as good as pure raspberry leaf tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this tea thinking it would be more effective than the raspberry leaf tea, but it is not as effective. Within minutes of consuming my first sips of raspberry leaf tea, my cramps are gone, and I have severe pain during my periods. This tea dulled them somewhat, but I still felt a bit of an ache. I have two boxes in my cupboard, so I'll keep using it, but I'll be switching to raspberry leaf once it's gone.