love this tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This tea should be called the miracle cramp relief. I love it! I didn't need to drink 8 cups a day or anything ridiculous..just 1-2 cups a day. It tastes really good too--slight sweet taste (didn't need to add honey all the time).

Wonderful during pregnancy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this tea! It relieved all of my backache, and really relaxes me! I feel wonderful! I am currently 35 weeks pregnant and drink this tea 3 times a day! I will continue to drink even after the baby is born! I am even bringing it with me to the hospital! HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS TEA! TASTES GREAT!

Yogi Teas, Woman's Raspberry Leaf Organic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Of all the brands I've tried, this one is my 2nd favorite in taste. My favorite is the Alvita brand. This one is also more expensive than the Alvita brand. I like how this one comes individually wrapped whereas the Alvita brand does not. The only reason that I did not rate it 5 stars is price.

wonderful tea, must try

Posted by Rn2centsworth77 on Aug 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Helps to regulate heavy menses n ease my discomfort. Nice taste of herbal. Just ordered 4 boxes!

Red Raspberry is good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Midwife recipe...9 bags red raspberry leaf each day the last 5 weeks of pregnancy. My note I would let steep 4 hours. Also Its good to gradually work up to that much, starting at 18 weeks

Love this tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It taste like black tea with no caffeine. I love it.

OK

Posted by filmoyster on May 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Not as robust as loose leaf raspberry leaf teas, weakly flavored. I've had better.

Raspberry leaf, not raspberry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love yogi teas and this is no exception. Don't expect it to taste like raspberry though! Doesn't really have a berry flavor at all, but a nice tasting earthy tea nonetheless.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good.. have been using this for many years

Raspberry Tea Leaf