Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Well I got this for my face! to see if it help stimulate collagen production and if it will help clear up brown spots! AKA sun/liver on my young awesome face!! The Jury is still out! If been taking this over a month now...

Good collagen tablet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was initially reluctant to buy at first after a friend recommended this brand. After taking for 2 months, my skin looks better, firmer. I'm satisfied with the result.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After using one bottle of this product I've noticed its effect, my skin become more clear and skin tone smoother. I am not sure about joints and bones, didn't feel the difference, but I ordered it to improve skin condition. Definitely reorder again.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

well recommended

Collagen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take it for 2 months and noticed my nails are so beautiful.

did not feel difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Used it as described but did not feel a difference. I only used 1 bottle, maybe it need a long time to show the effects.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking collagen and gelatin for about a year now. My skin looks very good and smooth. I've tried a couple of collagen brands and have bought this one twice as the price is reasonable. I've had no adverse reactions and will continue to buy it.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

verey good collagen

Best Buy good benefit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good product love it

comme ci comme ca

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Too big capsules. Suggested portion six per day, but i was afraid to take them and I just take two of them avery day. My skin may have been better, but I think it is because of other vitamins than I've been taking. my hair hasn't been any better at all.

1 2