Joint Mobility Success

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Used in conjunction with Healthy Origins, Alpha Lipoic Acid, 100 mg, 120 Capsules (HOG-35063)and Now Foods, NAC, (N-Acetyl Cysteine), 600 mg, 100 Veggie Caps (NOW-00085)and Jarrow Formulas, L-Glutamine, 750 mg, 120 Capsules (JRW-15012)to help boost my glutathione levels, this has been a real winner at improving mobility in my very tired, arthritis-filled post-injury/surgery knee. I really notice the difference when I stop taking it. I've only been on this product a short time, but joint pain has reduced, and movement has definitely improved.

joint relieve

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I do hope will effective to my joint pain, just try at first time.

Does work (a little)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It does work by eliminating pain/discomfort a little. But don't expect miracles if you think the pain will go away for good. Good for maintenance.

Very Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my mother, she has knees and joints problems and she is very happy with this product. She is taking the collagen for 2 months for now and i am just reordering a new box for her. She took a lot of pills but no results, this made her feel better.

Fast shipment and long expiration date

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The shipment was fast and items has a long expiration date . My second purcahse and will continues to purchase from Iherb. With Free shipment is a plus.

very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After taking it for couple of weeks pain in fingers is almost gone...

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

helps my joints

not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Seemed to help my wife's joint pain .. They should have added cats claw with it to turn it into a better product

Combining with Men's Joint Collagen to see if it improves outcomes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Still too early to comment about how they will mix and /or compliment the Advanced Formula for Men, which I have been using for some time