i love this!

Posted by Reviewer3075786 on Jan 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

great Natural taste and healty.

Great GLUTEN FREE snack

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My little one is celiac and these are perfect for a little treat whenever other kids are indulging around him. They are packed full of flavor and the price is right. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

excellent product

Posted by 5303495128621916394 on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tasty .. the whole family love it . But some packs contain only one piece of gummies some 3 and not all of the packs contains the exact number of pieces and not the same weight as mentioned on the pack.

Loves these gummies

Posted by 5683797073248899230 on Mar 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

You can tell these are natural gummies. Each gummie tastes like the actual fruit. My allergy son loved these gummies, and so does the rest of the family. I recommend these!

yummm yummm yumm

Posted by 5725962015727179554 on Jul 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this is amazing!

Delicious

Posted by 5314946958222100342 on Jul 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Perfect quick sweet satisfier.... not too many in one bag which makes them perfect for on-the-go

Love them!

Posted by 4773728977781764874 on Apr 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My kids really enjoy these will be ordering again soon!

Tasty and Healthy Snack

Posted by 5244550049620162695 on Feb 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Can't just eat one! These are a healthy snack to feel save to give to our children and also us adults. My husband also enjoy these snacks. We have to discipline ourselves in how many packets to eat at one time. We find ourselves having to ration them between ourselves...They are very addictive...Absolutely, scrumptious!!!

Yummy Earth, Fruit Snacks, Banana, Cherry, Peach & Strawberry, 50 Packs

Posted by Waleed on Jan 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product

Las mejores!

Posted by LaviniaWhateley on Jun 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Están muy buenas, y los ingredientes son tan buenos que ya son mis favoritas. Lo malo (sí, hay algo malo) es que cada paquetito es tan pequeño... que duran muy poco. Lo compensa el tamaño de este paquete, chuches para mucho tiempo.

1 2