Best for your little one’s favorite fruit snack

Posted by Danesa on Sep 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My family and I love these fruit snacks! They have distinctive fruit flavors and no chemicals, food dyes or artificial ingredients. The tastes are great! Each flavored gummy is shaped to look like the fruit it represents, adding a touch of fun to an already amazing snack. Will definitely buy again.

Too sweet and sticky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I thought it'd be a good choice for not only kids but also adults seeking for healthier snacks. Unlike my first impression, it couldn't be an alternative to regular gummy bears. It is just too sweet and too sticky. It has very unpleasant texture.

Nice candies

Posted by alvinlky on Oct 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice Candies love it.

Natural taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy the taste of fruits of these candies. 5 packs of 10 candies, easy to keep in my bag. Goût agréable de fruits pour ces petits bonbons gomme au naturel. Conditionnement de 5 paquets de 10 bonbons environ, pratique à transporter dans le sac à main pour une pause gourmande et pas trop calorique.

Kids love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The kids love it and I will order again. Better product than the ones they sell in the store, which are not natural like these. We need to watch what we feed our kids, they deserve the best!

Terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tastes terribly. Threw away the entire package.

Very Good

Posted by BestOrNothing on Nov 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very Good

my 2 year old son love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like it because of it is gelatin-free, good test and smell. My 5 year old son didn't like it. But my 2 year old son love it.

Love the texture but very sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like it that it's soft, not as chewy as most gummies. However, it's too sweet which makes it seem like it's not a snack that is healthy enough to take it often.

For $$ OFF Apply the green link in this review

Posted by Fitness on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tasty and kids like it .