Natural taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy the taste of fruits of these candies. 5 packs of 10 candies, easy to keep in my bag. Goût agréable de fruits pour ces petits bonbons gomme au naturel. Conditionnement de 5 paquets de 10 bonbons environ, pratique à transporter dans le sac à main pour une pause gourmande et pas trop calorique.

my 2 year old son love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like it because of it is gelatin-free, good test and smell. My 5 year old son didn't like it. But my 2 year old son love it.

All natural gummy!

Posted by joohyepark on Jun 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My toddler loves this product.

Yummy & sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

All the fruit flavours were strong, you can definitely taste and smell it. Its tasty and yummy and probably gonna be a hit with the kids. Comes in convenient packets which is good on-the-go. It is kinda addictive in a way, once you start, you'll just keep popping the next one in your mouth. They look like gummies but texture is less chewy than gummies. These can really get stuck in the teeth which is a little annoying. They actually taste sweeter than usual gummies. Do checkout my page for other detailed honest reviews.

Pretty not bad. Quality gummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My siblings love it.

Taste Good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not too sweet. Small pack. Good for kids.

Loved it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I would buy more

great snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A sweet treat for kids

Great taste! A little bit too sweet.

Posted by ataarta on Nov 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought these YumEarth organic fruit snacks for my daughter in hopes that she would get a good amount of Vitamin C from them and also as healthy snack. Sadly, she does not like them. I knew that she does not like gummy/jelly-like candies but thought that maybe she would like them anyway. So I ended up eating all of them. I have to say that they are delicious and I would have eaten all 5 packages in one sitting, but they are a little bit too sweet for my taste. The gummies are a banana, cherry, peach and strawberry flavored and they really taste like that. I really love that these pops have no artificial colors or flavors and that they are made with organic fruit juice. I won't be buying them in the future, though. From now on we'll stick to YumEarth Organic Pops as I know that all the family loves them.

yummy but real expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

my daughter loved them but there are about 5 gummies in each box so its finished in a heart beat