Natural taste

Posted by 4866911267371830866 on May 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy the taste of fruits of these candies. 5 packs of 10 candies, easy to keep in my bag. Goût agréable de fruits pour ces petits bonbons gomme au naturel. Conditionnement de 5 paquets de 10 bonbons environ, pratique à transporter dans le sac à main pour une pause gourmande et pas trop calorique.

my 2 year old son love it.

Posted by 4981683314142497678 on Dec 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like it because of it is gelatin-free, good test and smell. My 5 year old son didn't like it. But my 2 year old son love it.

Yummy & sweet

Posted by Reviewer3071865 on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

All the fruit flavours were strong, you can definitely taste and smell it. Its tasty and yummy and probably gonna be a hit with the kids. Comes in convenient packets which is good on-the-go. It is kinda addictive in a way, once you start, you'll just keep popping the next one in your mouth. They look like gummies but texture is less chewy than gummies. These can really get stuck in the teeth which is a little annoying. They actually taste sweeter than usual gummies. Do checkout my page for other detailed honest reviews.

All natural gummy!

Posted by joohyepark on Jun 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My toddler loves this product.

A mis hijas les encantan

Posted by 5183643868940779769 on Oct 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Es un alivio saber que son más sanos que las chuches industriales, quizá no son tan sabrosas pero a los niños les encantan.

fruit snacks/candies

Posted by Reviewer2231079 on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A very delicious way to get your vitamin C!

Yummy - my daughter loves it

Posted by joyslin on Oct 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bought this as it was on trial offer, for my daughter, and she loves it. I don't usually enjoy very sweet sweets but this tastes quite natural. The ingredients are not what the sweets are supposed to be, though (there are no bananas, strawberries, cherries or peaches in the ingredients)! The separate packings make it convenient to bring along on trips. Due to the price, I most probably will not buy it unless it's on offer.

Once a package just right.

Posted by 5490206708563888251 on Oct 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Once a package just right. Packaged in small, reduce food spoilage or overeating.

The kids love it

Posted by 5335279504264053655 on Sep 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like it but just a bit pricy consider the contain is quite small in portion.

Yummy!

Posted by 5054281237746029074 on Sep 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love the taste and texture! The peach is my favorite flavor but I wish I could taste more of the cherry. I definitely recommend these, though!