Yummy snacks for kids and adults

Posted by australia on April 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really tasty lollipops, good value for money too. My favourite flavours are watermelon, mango and blueberry.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

veldig gode

Organic lollipos

Posted by karishma on November 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

My son loves these lollies, and I don't feel bad about giving these as they're organic and I can trust their brand!

yum yum

Posted by Ahpeng on October 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

love these pops as much as the kids!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

I DON'T like lollypops, but these I can eat. And it's great, the taste is natural. Won't take it again (because see the first phrase), but definitely would order it for a gift.

my guilty pleasure

Posted by ekstravirgin on August 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

wonderful tasting, and so healthy you almost feel better eating one I even allow the kids to have one or two from my bag ;-D

Fantastisk gode!

Posted by etiskhandel on May 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

Disse vegetariske kjaerlighet-paa-pinner er kjempegode! 50 stk i en pose. De mangler bare en ting; den kunstige smaken av e-stoffer!

Best lollipop ever tasted!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

Absolutelly adorable! - real juice taste, very tasty and natural. For sure will by again and again.

Posted by werych on July 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

Each candy is individually packed. I bought them for my child. I tried a pop with water melon taste - would never guess the taste.

Delicious and safe ingredients!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

These lollipops (or suckers, as we call them) are wonderful. I don't let my son have artificial colouring, flavouring or preservatives, and I avoid corn syrup and other nasty sweeteners as much as possible. I am so happy I found these so that he doesn't always have to miss out when his cousins and friends are eating candy, but I still have the peace of mind knowing I'm not poisoning his body. They also taste so good that even my extremely-skeptical-of-anything-natural husband says they are delicious.