Very Delicious

Posted by Waleed on Nov 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very Delicious and the kids like it very much

Happy ending to sometimes scary experience

Posted by 4973893550785653334 on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I provide health care for children and use these as a treat at the end of a doctor's visit. Started off by buying small batches at Whole Foods years ago. Ordering bags is much more economical. Vast majority of parents allow the treat. Often use them as a diversion for painful procedures. At end of visit I only have to ask "pink, red, purple, yellow or orange"? Parents look puzzled but the children know exactly what I mean! P.S.: am very careful not to give to infants or very small children due to possible choking hazard and always stress good dental care!

Awesome product

Posted by 5508032675585344030 on Sep 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is very good item specially it is natural and with nice flavours, it is good for Autistic childs or any child who are on diet,instead of giving them unhealthy sweets with colors and artificial contains, you can give them this fantastic product..

lovely

Posted by 5029007454025914292 on Apr 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

πŸ’–

λ„ˆλ¬΄ μ’‹μ•„μš”

Posted by woodscent on Jun 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

양도 μ—„μ²­ 많ꡬ μ œκ°€ μ„Έμ–΄λ΄€λ”λ‹ˆ 304개!!! μ—„μ²­ 많죠?!!γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ μ™„μ „ μœ κΈ°λ† 과일즙에 맛은 μˆ˜λ°•λ§›, 딸기맛, 포도맛, 석λ₯˜λ§› , 블루베리맛, 망고맛, 신사과맛, 체리맛 μ΄λ ‡κ²Œ 8가지가 λ“€μ–΄μžˆμ–΄μš”!!! 아이듀이 λ„ˆλ¬΄λ„ˆλ¬΄ μ’‹μ•„ν–ˆμ–΄μš” ^^μ €λŠ” λŒ€μš©λŸ‰μ΄ ν•„μš”ν•΄μ„œ λͺ‡λ²ˆ μƒ€μ–΄μš”~

Bought for family

Posted by 5382891116446945354 on Jun 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It was an easy purchase, and delivery to Australia was fast. Im very happy with the product and will do more orders in the future.

Delicious!

Posted by 4638197433914216824 on Jun 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love every flavour, delicious treats.

Great

Posted by NelDXB on Jan 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

they are not sweet at all, if your kid does not like acidic stuff better dont buy. My kid love it - me also. and i am happy to take a big package as we can share these goodies with our friends.

I bought it for myself

Posted by Reviewer1443569 on Jul 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

many people buy it for their babys but it for me It's little bit sour but not unpleasant. very good afer meal

Good for my kids

Posted by Reviewer1752010 on May 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is an awesome candy! My kids love this, especially apple flavor. I bought it for my kid's birthday party. He like to give this candy to his friends and they all want to have more and more. It make my son popular boy. Thankys Ymmy Earth!

1 2 3 4