Just as good as the originals

Posted by healthydoesit on August 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used to buy the original flavored pops from Yum Earth for my nieces and nephews. They loved the flavors and I liked that they were organic. I saw these sour flavors a few weeks ago and thought I'd try them out. One of my nephews has become obsessed with sour candies recently, so I thought I'd give them to him if nobody else liked them. I wish I would have bought two bags!! I've been eating these as much as the kids. They are really full of flavor and have just a bit of sour to them. They are not overpowering or mouth puckering like some sour candies. My nephew loves them and the other kids do too. I will be reordering. If my review helped, please click the yes button below. Take a look at my page for more than 150 honest reviews on products I've purchased here at iherb!

Yummy C !

Posted by SamiraNatural on July 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

this is so delicious that you want to take another each time you see it !

제가 착각을 해서..

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2013 | Verified Purchase

저는 super sour라길래 빨간 봉지에 든 사탕들일랑 다른 더 신맛인줄 알았는데 그냥 그 중에 신맛을 고른 애들이더군요.. 신맛을 좋아해서 좋았어! super sour! 이러면서 기대하며 샀는데.. OTL

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good product

Very yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

As a huge candy lover, I tried this bag of sour pops , just for myself. It was just love at first try. I wish it had more choices of flavor, but I am already a big fan of grape flavored. I will try other bags since it is so yummy and not so expensive compare to other organic snacks.

Un vicio

Posted by mariatb on May 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me encantan las chuches y estas piruletas de sabores ácidos están buenísimas y además son sanas, hechas con extractos de frutas naturales, nada de sabores artificiales. Una bolsita cae en cada pedido que hago.

Good Lollipops

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

Sour, but tasty, in summer best choice

Yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

Delicious, and not too sour. In fact, they could've been more sour.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

Had to stop myself from eating the whole packet in one sitting. Good flavours!

Very tasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

My kids love these pops.Honestly,me too :D