Truly yummy and low calories

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My whole family love these organic lollipops! They are great for when you want a small sweet treat without too many calories. They last a while so they are also satisfying.

Super Yummy! No more commercial lollipops for me!

Posted by shoppingmama on Feb 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My 3 year old loves lollipops (which one doesn't? LOL!) and all commercial ones have junk ingredients like corn syrup. Thank you so much Yummy Earth for creating sweets that doesn't make parents guilty. And it's super delicious! You can really tell the difference between this and artificial flavourings. Once you tried Yummy Earth, you don't want to go back to commercial junk again! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My kid and every other kid loves this candy. I do too. :)

yummy describes these lollipops with vita c

Posted by LauraRothrock on Jan 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty. I feel good giving these out to the kids on the times we have the occasional sweet.

Kids just love it.

Posted by ShirleyDabbs on Dec 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

There is one thing I like to remind you: if your child is on Feingold diet, make sure you notice that some Vitamin C versions of the same flavors may not be on the Feingold Foodlist, so double check and avoid unwanted reactions. You can never have enough Yummy Earth lollipops in the house. All organic, all natural. Kids just love it. The price is good. A 12.3oz bag runs out in just a few days. I have to keep ordering it. My son is on the spectrum, it is important for him to enjoy all the sweets without harmful additives and chemicals.

Yummy Earth, Organic Lollipops, Vitamin C Pops, 12.3 oz (349 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like it so much.

Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

like eat a fresh fruit!

So yummy!

Posted by ragetinpe on Oct 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Omg, i love them! Natural taste :)

tried and true product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

these have been our son's favorite for a while

Delicious!

Posted by organic-down-under on Sep 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great lollipops, kids and adults love them, great to boost immune system with the added Vit C as well. the price is amamzing as well, you pay $7 for a tiny bag of only 12 in Australia. You get 50 for the same price through at iherb! Great for kids party bags as a better alternative to the ones full of colors and preservatives.