dissolves quick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2018 | Verified Purchase

easy to add to smoothies and the result is my skin hair and nails are looking great ordered more

This stuff is amazing - HONEST REVIEW

Posted by Adam on Feb 25, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Before this product, i have tried sports research collagen because I'm using their products and I really love them so I was sure this is a win-win for me. Unfortunately, i had a crazy pain in my stomach for 5 days after taking it for a week. it was terrible I thought I was going to die from the pain, anyway, i trough their product to the garbage. NOW About ZINT collagen. This product is crazy good, my skin is shiner after only few days of using it, I feel awake and energetic throughout the day. And most importantly I do not have any side effects. The price and quilty ratio is the best out there! will buy again for sure.

I love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. I take it everyday in my coffee with MCT oil. I have noticed my hair and nails are nicer and less clicking in my knee. It's also a good way to get to my protein macros because I'm not a big meat eater. I already have another order of it in my cart because I'm almost done mine. Highly recommend.

Second purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I purchased the smaller size to try. I was quite happy with the taste, ( not really any ) mostly added to smoothies but ok mixed with filtered water too. I'm not sure if there's much benefit to taking it but I'm going to take it for a while longer to see how it goes.

Great product! works!

Posted by LoveMyFamily on Jan 24, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great product! works! my skin becam smoother

Super