Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's a white powder with no taste and no smell. The package does not have serving directions or instructions on it but I mix 1 tablespoon of this with milk and sometimes my protein shake, and there's enough in the pack for several days worth. I won't see effects with a trial size so small, but I will likely repurchase this instead of my usual capsules. Collagen is amazing for strong nails, joints, firm skin, suppressing hunger and hair growth.

The right way to consume

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Please indicate how should this product be consumed. Most of us buy it for health benefits but if you don't point out how it should be used, I feel like I'm wasting the product.

good as trial

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good product, good taste, results will see later only as for any joint building product.

Worth to try.

Posted by DiscountCode-ICA 9206 on Feb 04, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very Good!!! Recommended!!! Use my code for a GreatDiscount

I LIke

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I like this product and I put a large teaspoon of it about every day into my coffee (seems to make it richer?). I like my coffee sweet with 1/2& 1/2, so it doesn't seem to make any strange taste or anything. I have bodily arthritis and lots of popping and cracking, this seems to help with the aches and pain quite a bit after about a week of use. Thanks IHERB

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm definently buying the big pack of this one! Thanks to this, I've got long, strong nail for the first time in my entire life!! It does'nt taste anything, is super blendable and basicly amazing!

Really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2018 | Verified Purchase

A really good way to get collagen every day. I stir it into a black coffee and you don't taste a difference but you do notice it in your hair, skin and nails.

Pure product that offers great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is a pure collagen product from grass-fed source and works well in your favorite drink or smoothie without changing theflavor. Offers great value.

love it

Posted by my-opinion-moji-utisci on Nov 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

would buy again

Mixes well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Mixes in well can’t taste it in a smoothie. No idea if it’s helping or not though.

1 2