multiple benefits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

fullfils your zinc demand and disinfects your mouth and throat - releaves cold symptoms

Хорошо. Well

Posted by Ludviga on Aug 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Леденцы приятного вкуса. Если принимать в начале простуды - могут оказать полезное действие. Для этого надо всегда иметь их в сумке. Sugar candies of pleasant taste. If to accept at the beginning of cold - can have useful effect. For this purpose it is necessary to have always them in a bag.

from Lithuania

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good, taste also is good, just for kids is a bit too strong taste. Helps when is first symptoms of sick

Get a constant Big Discooount!!Push the green button. The life time offer. The biggest you could get.

Posted by DISCOOUNT BUTTON on Aug 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Buy it to my kids. They like it. And I am satisfied that they get their zinc norm. We also use other vitamins. I give it because of zinc. Zinc helps to fight with viruses. It is also important for growing children especially boys. 🎁 🎁🎁Visit my page (green link) and see all benefits you can get. If you think my review is helpful I kindly ask you to click 'yes'.

very good!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are very good when you are feeling not so good-tasty and makes situation better! I am ordering them again and again and keeping in my purse.

Tasty and healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tasty and healthy.Helps the cough goes

Highly Recommended!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lovely Cherry flavour. Hard candy, individually wrapped.

Good!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taste is good,for me it helped but my husband said it didnt work for him.i think you should take it when flue is just starting.

Decent, not great.

Posted by genkikid on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought several Zinc lozenges for my personal comparison and these were fine. The main problem was some came melted to the wrapper and all of them were sticky. Too much trouble to me. The zinc did work, so l gave 3 stars.