Superb product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product for multiple uses since receiving it. It has blended well into coffee and smoothies, and it easy to cook with. It is useful while utilizing a ketogenic diet, and also helps with brain focus and energy. Definitely less side effects than other MCT oils I've used!

Good Clean Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

There were a lot of good reviews for this MCT Oil so I decided to give it a shot. I love it! It provides me with plenty of energy throughout the day when I use it for my bulletproof coffee. I've tried other MCT Oils and they've given me headaches, not this one! Will definitely be buying again.

Focused and ready to go

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I mix this with my coffee that I have every morning and the results are incredible. I feel well energized and ready to get my day going with this product. I usually wake up exhausted and not willing to do anything; after I drink my coffee with this MCT oil I feel energized as I previously mentioned. It suggest to use 1-3 times daily, but I recommend to only use it twice. My second time would be in my drink which I usually consume during my lunch. My drinks do not taste differently while using this oil so in my opinion you cant really taste the coconut oil. Will purchase another bottle after I finish with the one I currently have.

Perfect MCT oil for extra energy

Posted by Bugsbunzy on Dec 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Both I and my hubby jumped in to the Keto bandwagon about 9 months ago and that's the best decision we ever made. If you are also Keto enthusiasts like us you must already know the importance of MCT oil for brain function among many other health benefits it offers. Before this, we have been using the 'Brain Octane oil' by Bulletproof brand which was a good product as well but we live in New Zealand and in here Brain Octane is NZ$71.95 whereas this is only NZ$37.52. So nearly half the price. In my opinion best MCT oils should only have C8 and C10. So I did a lot of research before buying this product, perusing through all the MCT oil product descriptions available on iHerb. While I found few different MCT oils with only Caprylic Acid (C8:0) and Capric Acid (C10:0) as ingredients, this one had the most C8 and C10 grams in a 15ml serving size. So this is now our go to MCT oil. ~PROS~ Contains only Caprylic Acid (C8:0)/ Capric Acid (C10:0). Best MCT in iHerb considering C8 and C10 ratios. Doesn't contain C6 so this won't irritate the throat. Easy pour sprout for ease of measurement. Easy to handle plastic bottle. Great value for money. No flavour, smell or taste. Mixes well with juice, shakes, smoothies, tea, coffee, etc. Will give you plenty of energy. No side-effects such as headaches. Just make sure to start with a low dose such as 5ml per day and increase the dose as you go with any other MCT. ~CONS~ Non.

Great for healthy cooking

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this as a cookin oil for the past few months and I love it! I easily have substituted it in banana bread , cakes and brownies with no issues with baking. I've also used it for pancakes and I must say they are as light and fluffy as ever and I feel better knowing it's a tad healthier. I also love the flip top with squirt function as it makes measuring out tablespoons a breeze ! I will definitely be purchasing this in the future !

Awesome Supplement!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you're looking for a great coconut oil supplement, you will want to try these! I take the prescribed intake per day before I go to work (add it in my morning coffee/oats!)and my energy level has obviously increased throughout the day. I was a skeptic before when it comes to supplements like these (my last coco-supplement was not so good) but Zenwise health C8 + C10 MCT oil is just above the rest. My nails and skin looked fantastic as well! So happy to have purchased this product and the delivery was fast too! Yey!

Very pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with this product. There are still many benefits and vitamins in a single product. Great for a focused mind.

Great Coconut Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of my friends told me about the benefits of using coconut oil, and completely sold me on it. So I bought this brand because it had a lot of good reviews and was great price. It comes in a nice, heavy duty bottle and the oil is high quality. I've been putting it in black tea, and I've noticed a huge difference in my energy level over the last week or so. Great coconut oil!

Great if you're trying to make your own Bulletproof Coffee

Posted by aceunbound on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like many people, I wanted to give the "Bulletproof Diet" a chance and honestly, I was lost as to where to get a good amount of MCT oil at a fair price. This popped up on my Facebook page one day and it actually has a lot more nutrients than what I found at Walmart. The first time I tried it, I couldn't stand the taste but this product grew on me quickly as its delivery is smooth and consistent. I did try it out with the Bulletproof coffee recipe and while I may not stick to it, this MCT oil was the best out of the bunch I had coupled with my coffee (My friend made me a cup before using some off the shelf brand and it just wasn't close to OK). Highly recommend this product for anyone trying the diet or just looking for a great brand of MCT Oil.

Not try yet