Good Clean Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

There were a lot of good reviews for this MCT Oil so I decided to give it a shot. I love it! It provides me with plenty of energy throughout the day when I use it for my bulletproof coffee. I've tried other MCT Oils and they've given me headaches, not this one! Will definitely be buying again.

Focused and ready to go

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I mix this with my coffee that I have every morning and the results are incredible. I feel well energized and ready to get my day going with this product. I usually wake up exhausted and not willing to do anything; after I drink my coffee with this MCT oil I feel energized as I previously mentioned. It suggest to use 1-3 times daily, but I recommend to only use it twice. My second time would be in my drink which I usually consume during my lunch. My drinks do not taste differently while using this oil so in my opinion you cant really taste the coconut oil. Will purchase another bottle after I finish with the one I currently have.

Awesome Supplement!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you're looking for a great coconut oil supplement, you will want to try these! I take the prescribed intake per day before I go to work (add it in my morning coffee/oats!)and my energy level has obviously increased throughout the day. I was a skeptic before when it comes to supplements like these (my last coco-supplement was not so good) but Zenwise health C8 + C10 MCT oil is just above the rest. My nails and skin looked fantastic as well! So happy to have purchased this product and the delivery was fast too! Yey!

Superb product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product for multiple uses since receiving it. It has blended well into coffee and smoothies, and it easy to cook with. It is useful while utilizing a ketogenic diet, and also helps with brain focus and energy. Definitely less side effects than other MCT oils I've used!

Very pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with this product. There are still many benefits and vitamins in a single product. Great for a focused mind.

Great Coconut Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of my friends told me about the benefits of using coconut oil, and completely sold me on it. So I bought this brand because it had a lot of good reviews and was great price. It comes in a nice, heavy duty bottle and the oil is high quality. I've been putting it in black tea, and I've noticed a huge difference in my energy level over the last week or so. Great coconut oil!

Not try yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Big volume

Great for healthy cooking

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this as a cookin oil for the past few months and I love it! I easily have substituted it in banana bread , cakes and brownies with no issues with baking. I've also used it for pancakes and I must say they are as light and fluffy as ever and I feel better knowing it's a tad healthier. I also love the flip top with squirt function as it makes measuring out tablespoons a breeze ! I will definitely be purchasing this in the future !

Long Lasting Energy and Focus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My friend told me about this product so I just had to try it. It gives me a nice boost of long lasting energy and focus. It is a great value with the bottle being so big! It has no taste or odor so I can add it to anything, from my juice in the morning or to my tea in the afternoon. It keeps me going all day.

Awesome Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love that it is flavorless and scentless! I am able to mix it with any type of drink/smoothie and not notice it is in it. Not to mention the quantity for the price is AMAZING! I have noticed a slight spike in my energy which with a 3 month old baby makes me one happy mom!