Seems working

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

My dog started on this and seemingly more active, hope this product will protect him from joint problems.

Noticeable improvement

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Our dog is at least 14 years old and weighs about 15 lbs, she was having difficulty walking and was very stiff when getting up. She has been getting 1 soft chew a day, 1/2 in morning and 1/2 in the evening and within days we noticed an improvement. She is a bit picky but loves these treats. We are happy to find something that really helps her and she likes eating!

Great way to get turmeric into my dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

My 10 year old pug loves these - gobbles them up. I'll continue to buy them - joint treatment and health treatment without side effects.

brilliant product !

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Am going to try and source this in UK as tax and postage made it a very expensive transaction! Didn't realise I'd have to pay such a large postage and tax fee!

Really helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

My old dog has problems with his back and his legs and these really help him. He's a lot more bouncy and energetic when he's taking these. He loves the taste too.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

good product will buy again

Awesome product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic product and my dogs love them. Great price too!

Great for Arthritis Pain/Stiffness

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helps my senior dog with his Degenerative Joint Disease/arthritis.

Best Quality Turmeric Bites -> Read More..

Posted by SUPER BEN on December 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing trusted brand with best value.. this bites are A little expensive.. but very good quality and effective, my 13 years dog have more energy and great mood.. highly recommended! Great Pure Creatine, Take It 5 grams Per Day , 8 Weeks On , 2 Weeks Off Cycle, I can say to you that this Allmax creatine is Best value and best quality, Hey I've collected all the most interesting and useful information about many products.. Hey I've collected all the most interesting and useful information about many products.. For more useful quality reviews and more Equal Lifetime Benefits that you can get at Checkout!! Just Click On my page ( SUPER BEN ) the green link.. Enjoy !.❤️

Excellent animal product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

A good animal product will reorder again.

1 2 3