Great way to get turmeric into my dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My 10 year old pug loves these - gobbles them up. I'll continue to buy them - joint treatment and health treatment without side effects.

Noticeable improvement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Our dog is at least 14 years old and weighs about 15 lbs, she was having difficulty walking and was very stiff when getting up. She has been getting 1 soft chew a day, 1/2 in morning and 1/2 in the evening and within days we noticed an improvement. She is a bit picky but loves these treats. We are happy to find something that really helps her and she likes eating!

Natural is the best medicine!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My Cavalier girl was diagnosed with the same knee problems that I have. I figured if turmeric helped me, it should help her. She went from a terrible limp to running and jumping in a few weeks.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My girl likes them. Havent seen any affects yet, but I think they have a too low dose for that (she get 2 as recommended but need to have more)

Love these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My dog seems to like these a lot. They are soft and easy for her to chew them. I like them because of all the health benefits they give her.

Put bounce back in their step!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Having a large dog and giant-breed dog, I worry a lot about their joints and mobility. I am always on the hunt for good supplements to help prevent future problems. And Zesty Paws is a name I have come to trust and value. I ordered this knowing how much my pups love the ZP treats and how good they are for them. And they absolutely loved these, too. I was a bit surprised by the color of them, though. They leave an oily residue behind on the container, but don't really feel oily when you hold them. But regardless, the dogs went crazy for them. And I appreciate all of the wholesome goodness in them. Duck flavoring is apparently more appealing to my chow hounds than anything else! They have been taking them regularly for a week now, but I noticed a little more spring in their steps within 3 days of starting. My big girl (5 year old English Mastiff) was beginning to get up very slowly, but now bounces right back up again. I am very pleased with these and highly recommend them.

brilliant product !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Am going to try and source this in UK as tax and postage made it a very expensive transaction! Didn't realise I'd have to pay such a large postage and tax fee!

Seems to be working!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my 15 year old ACD/Lab mix. Her hips are really bad these days and she has barely been getting outside. 2 days in to taking this and the salmon oil I got, she was walking better. Now 5 days in, she was running and playing with my younger dog outside today! She still limps a little bit but I can see definite improvement in how she is moving!! They don't smell too bad and she seems to love her new daily treat!

Limp sorted!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My 7 month old spaniel had developed a limp and after treatment from the vet of anti inflammatories and rest (very hard for an enthusiastic little dog) it seemed better but then returned and at that point I decided to try the turmeric bites. These have quickly done the trick She likes the bites and its the first thing she eats in her food bowl and within a week there was no sign of the limp.

Turmeric

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My dog ate these and loved then. I take ones for humans and knew my dog should have them as he gets older. He even eats them faster than his food because he likes the taste.

1 2