Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

Perfect scrub, with very small scrubbing parts, as it should be. Natural ingredients. I like my skin after using it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

Exfoliante mixto mecánico - enzimático. Tiene gránulos pero no araña la piel. Apto para sensibles. Se nota un poco el efecto de los enzimas de papaya si lo dejas un par de minutos como una mascarilla. Al retirar la piel queda suavísima y nada tirante ni seca. Recomendable.

Moisturising And Shiny

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

One of the best conditioners I've used. The ingredients are great! I have fine dry hair. It won't make my hair greasy nor weigh it down but maybe a bit heavy for oily hair. Could be used as a weekly repair hair mask for oily or normal hair. I give it 4 stars as it's not convenient to sqeeze the conditioner out of such a big heavy bottle without a pump. :(

detangles well but the fragrance isn't to my taste

Posted by Suppster on February 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

This detangles well, leaves hair soft, smooth and shiny but not heavy. Unfortunately the fragrance is bad and lingers (which in this case is a bad thing hence minus one star. The lingering effect is amazing in the Peach conditioner because the fragrance is divine). I wont buy this again and will stick to the peachy one since I get almost the same results with it.

As Mrs T once said...

Posted by fitnessblogger on April 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

"No" "NO" "No"! This leaves a nasty film on the skin, smells artificially perfumed and has done pretty much ... well nothing to exfoliate. Sorry I cannot, I just will not recommend this.