Amaaaaaazing!!

Posted by malimor on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best charcoal mask I have ever used. makes my skin very clean, free from blackheads/whiteheads, and the skin glows afterwards. I would say it is better than any Korean ones I have used. Buy, buy,buy :)

Charcoal mask

Posted by nslnsl on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

+ Good value for money + cleanses deep down and draws out impurities + Flattens pimples if applied overnight

A must have .

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Its a must have for every women . Really makes your skun look young , bright, fresh.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Type in LSQ 599 (remove the space between letters and numbers for extra 5 percent off!) Really cleanses the skin and pores. It also leaves my skin soooo soft after use.

Refreshing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I thought it was a peel off mask but its not. It makes my skin feel soft arter using it.

amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this product is my new holly grail I really recommand

Will buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is now my go to deep pore cleanser mask.

5 stars! :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Its really good for my acne! Finally! After many attempts I finally found something that works. Cheap and good who would believe it? This is my second purchase and I'm very happy. Thank you iherb <3

Love It!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Deep cleans and purifies your pores. Feels tight as its drying, but it's not uncomfortable. My daughter's face will be a little red after using it, but only for 15min and it doesn't do it to me. She just has sensitive skin, but it's not bad enough for her not to use it. I say go for it if you're curious, we love it!

Very Good