Clean without feeling the tightness

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have dry skin with oily t-zone and this amazing cleanser doesn't disappoint at all. It leaves my skin clean without the tightness that I usually feel with other 'vegan' cleaners. It smells good too. iHerb, please don't discontinue this product!

My favourite face wash ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have surface dry/oily skin and I love what this product does. It clears my skin perfectly without being too harsh.

best face wash I have ever bought!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is great for sensitive skin and cleans the face making you feel great. I love this product!

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have no sensitivity to this product and leaves skin feeling clean and smooth.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

It smells nice, has a slight scrub, and is very cleansing. It leaves my skin feeling a bit tight, so if you have dry skin, only use a little bit. I would recommend it though. I bought this because it is vegan and cruelty-free, and I hope iherb keeps bringing in more such products.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Liking this product so far 👍🏻

Liked It Before The Older Version Discontinued

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

If it ain't broke don't fix it! This new version is not the same as the one I bought earlier this last year. I clicked on "reorder" because I liked it so much and love Adama products, but this is not an improvement! The ingredients were better and i don't like the thicker texture of this "new version". Iherb should have told me that the product I ordered months ago was discontinued and not branded as the same one! The one I loved before didn't have calendula in it, and it didn't have a pink bottle. Kindof disappointed that this hasn't been branded as something new or different because it doesn't even have remotely similar ingredients as the previous product. Wish I loved it more but now I will have to be on the search for a new morning cleanser to adore again.