Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love love love this product! There are so many masks on the market and not many of them do what they claim, but this product has exceeded all my expectations. It makes my oily, dull looking skin tone visibly brighter & more even, and has helped keep my acne at bay better than other masks I've tried! I'm not sure whether it's the sea kelp extract or something else in this product but I'll definitely keep buying this!

Very good mask! Results from the first use!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

I got so bad acne situation on my forehead and chin, this mask cleaned it all!! Amazing stuff, my skin is so smooth after using it.

Recomendado

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

Deja la piel muy, muy bien

No idea, but cannot review other products without putting anything in this box :-)

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

Haven't tried yet

detoxify!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

Works wonderful like magic! I use it everyday cuz I have to work with my laptop every working day, after using this mask I feel clean and fresh! Love it!

Makes my skin very smooth

Posted by italiana on November 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy using it. Nice for my sensitive skin. Love this mask because it helped with my dark spots. Ingredients are great.

wonderful mask

Posted by rebeccachristi on May 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

love that it has a good ingredients and it ready made. good for all skin types. quicker alternative to the usual mask that i mix together. sometimes i need something i can just put on fast.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

Perfect clay mask for my oily and acme skin

Maska kā maska.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

Maska, kā maska. Īpašas sajūtas nav, nav sajūtas, ka āda būtu vairāk attīrīta. Maska ap degunu nedaudz kņudina. Drošvien vairāk nepasūtīšu.

Feels great on my skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

I often use it on my chest it's so good! It's relaxing and you can feel the delicious clay :)

1 2