Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love love love this product! There are so many masks on the market and not many of them do what they claim, but this product has exceeded all my expectations. It makes my oily, dull looking skin tone visibly brighter & more even, and has helped keep my acne at bay better than other masks I've tried! I'm not sure whether it's the sea kelp extract or something else in this product but I'll definitely keep buying this!

Very good mask! Results from the first use!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I got so bad acne situation on my forehead and chin, this mask cleaned it all!! Amazing stuff, my skin is so smooth after using it.

Recomendado

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Deja la piel muy, muy bien

No idea, but cannot review other products without putting anything in this box :-)

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Haven't tried yet

wonderful mask

Posted by rebeccachristi on May 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

love that it has a good ingredients and it ready made. good for all skin types. quicker alternative to the usual mask that i mix together. sometimes i need something i can just put on fast.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Perfect clay mask for my oily and acme skin

Feels great on my skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I often use it on my chest it's so good! It's relaxing and you can feel the delicious clay :)

Zion Health, Seaweed Clay Mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good clay mask. It felt tingering a little bit when you put on your face. However, you have to shake it well before use, otherwise, the water got separated.

dry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

didn't see any significant improvements and it was a tad too drying for my face. I'll have to use this once in a while

An OK one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is good but I will try other ones before I'll start thinking of getting this.