Good Mixed Tocopherol Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My search for a high-quality, high-purity mixed tocopherol product led me to this purchase. I left off a star due to the fact that it is sourced from genetically modified soy beans. The company assured me that their process results in a product that is the same as if it were sourced from non-GMO's. While I have no reason to doubt this claim, I would still much prefer a product that is non-GMO. GMO's are an abomination, and I look forward to a day when they are banned from this planet.

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I gave this 3 stars because I am not sure what to make of it. I had heard great things about this product, and switched over from the NOW Gamma E Complex to see what effects this one would have. In recent days I came across some folks online who claimed that AC Grace must have changed their product in the past 2 years because they no longer experience the tremendous increase in libido. With the NOW brand I was taking 1200iu daily and my libido was through the roof (male, mid-20s), a result of the strong aromatase inhibition of vitamin E. With Unique E, I don't perceive any noticeable effects, which is disappointing.

Highly Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is oft recommended by Dr. Blaylock, who is an assiduous researcher and knows whereof he speaks, because it contains a full range of the E tocopherols, from alpha (400 IUs) per capsule, to delta--and especially gamma--(432 mgs) in total per capsule.

Unique E, A.C. Grace Co.,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This Vitamin E was rated the highest by Dr. Russell Blaylock (Neurosurgeon from MS). I seem to breathe easier at night when I take this.

The Only 'E' You Want to Put In Your Body.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the true and natural vitamin E. NOT a synthetic form. The best of the best. My Osteopath ONLY recommends A.C. Grace Unique E.

DRJ

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I FIND GRACE UNIQUE VITAMIN E THE BEST ON THE MARKET....I HAVE BEEN TAKING THEM FOR 10 YEARS ...I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM...

BEST VITAMIN E in THE USA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This vitamin E, made only by AC Grace is the most potent, excipient free, best Vitamin E made in the US. I won't buy any other brand. I've told at least 10 other people to buy only this brand. It is head and shoulders above any other vitamin E. Far superior in every aspect of quality and potency.

The best Vit E

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this brand because it does not contain soy. It works for me.

A.C. Grace Unique E

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product seems to really make a difference in my vision and overall skin quality.

The Best We Have Taken!

Posted by TheGeneral on Jun 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Our family finds this product to be of high quality and likes the mixture. It appears to be working because not only are we getting less colds, but our skin is less dry and when our annual blood test show a drop in cholesterol. My wife and daughter say their hair is shinier. I see some effects on libido, but not sure if it is solely due to this.