US

4.6
Based on 1,014 Ratings
Posted on Apr 17, 2022
E for Excellent

Since taking vitamin E I’ve noticed a great improvement to my overall health. I feel it’s helped support my hormones, reducing hormonal fluctuations and skin breakouts. I love the quality as it is very hard to find Vitamin E supplements that aren’t synthetic or have fillers ingredients. 1 x day is the perfect dosage so this package will last awhile.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Simple, clear ingredients, no questionable additives. The pills are large, but I find them easy tho swallow, as they are soft. I checked the brand's website, and it is halal. If this matters to you, check the website before buying for the latest information. If this is useful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

This is definitely a good quality Vitamin E, and a good brand if you want to high dose Vitamin E. Personally for me that didn't work out, because after a while I started getting acne and brain fog (which I've heard is due to the body detoxing estrogen with the help of Vitamin E), but I don't think my body is ready for something as intense. So I like to take these once a week, or whenever I eat food out. I'm also slightly concerned though because from what I've read about this brand, it seems these supplements could potentially be derived from GMO material.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Purchased again! I love this product and never stay without it,always have at least 1 package of it. Totally recommend! Quality is excellent, it contains all forms of vit. E, also it is not supressing the thyroid function, even oposite, my hair and nails got stronger after 2nd month of intake. First time I've ordered the small package, since then I'm buying the big size. Excellent healthy product!

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

If you follow JessicaAsh online (Nutritional Expert), you might have heard about this product and why it's better formulated than other Vitamin E supplements. I am planning on taking it for at least 4 months, as I have high inflammation levels and this might aid in lowering them. The supplement itself is easy to take, no weird smell etc. I am hoping to see new hair growth from it, but it's too early to tell, I have only taken it for a month. I think it's worth trying!

Posted on Dec 24, 2022

These softgels have helped me with managing my stress and hormones. My nutritionist has suggested this brand specifically, and the effect has been great. The packaging is handy to carry, as I travel a lot. The benefits to my hair has been amazing and clearly visible. My skin has started improving and blemish marks have reduced

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

Vitamin E helps to get of the effects the PUFA's have on our immune systems. This was recommended to me by an RD for my PCOS - and I can feel less stressed, and that my body is absorbing all the nutrients it needs. It gives my skin a healthier glow and its antioxidant propertis have reduced a little darkness under my eyes. The dosage is perfect, i take one pill a day everyday and it is good quality since it doesn't have soy or flaxseed oil.

Posted on Dec 10, 2022

this is the best product i have ever taken for the immune system. it keeps me away from getting a flu even after many days of exhaustion and inadequate sleep and food ingestion. the company knows what it is doing. i highly reccomend. due to high dosage be careful not to overdose. first 10 days take 1 cap, then you can maintain with as little as 1 per week, and if you are an athlete you can dose it 1 every other to every third day.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Most vitamin E supplements I've seen contain plenty of d-alpha tocopherol, and only small amounts of the others (d-gamma tocopherol, d-delta tocopherol and d-beta tocopherol). Unique E contains 432mg of d-gamma tocopherol, d-delta tocopherol and d-beta tocopherol which, according to my naturopath, is close to how vitamin E found in found nature. My family has been taking this Unique E product daily for about 15 years.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Hello~ I think this supplement has a good quality of tocopherol ingredients. I feel good after hard training, work and stressful things. So I believe that it has large benefits and effects as antioxidants. I've had a rich smooth hairs and skin. This package has right size of dosage and no tastes. Thank you~