Page 1 - Reviews - A'Pieu, Banana Milk One-Pack Beauty Face Mask, Nourishing, 1 Sheet, 21 g - iHerb
US

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Absolutely loved it! The sheet is big enough to cover my face, the smell is amazing. It doesn’t give me redness or itchiness or burns. It worked really well for my skin. I didn’t have this feeling like I wanted to wash it off immediately! I’m about to buy 2 more!

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

great quality might include sensitive ingredients including collagen no leak in package the skin feels amazing after the improvement on the skin will be shown immediately after

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I bought this for the cute package but ended up really liking the mask as well. It’s nice for a weeknight throw on. Probably not a skin game changer but provides hydration and soothing properties.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I like this it smells amazing and it sits right on the face it's not uncomfortable will definitely be purchasing again from this brand

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Love the smell of this one ! I also tried the strawberry one, and the banana is my favourite, probably because I have dry skin and I really find this one very comfortable and pleasant ! I really enjoyed using it.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Nice as almost everything I tried of this brand, like the whole seria

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Great beauty mask sheet, lovely scent. Cute package, funny to use. I like this product very much.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

great mask, smells amazing (milk and banana 🍌), moisturize the skin

Posted on May 28, 2022

Started using sheet mask almost twice a week and saw a huge difference

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

good quality recommended to use, good scent. all ages , good size