HUGE MISTAKE, nearly fatal: my bad!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have brain illness and I read this wrong: I thought it was a magnesium drink with a little bit of calcium added for balance. I bought this for my heart. HUGE MISTAKE! I took one packet and off I went. I walked 2 blocks when I had to turn around and go home. I thought my heart was going to explode, it was beating so fast and I could not breathe. It's my fault, when I ordered this I read it wrong! I will now order the powdered magnesium but I don't like that it has GMO citric acid but what else is there?! My system doesn't absorb pills well. This one has vinegar which is better. I don't like the effort it takes to fetch boiling water, because I am that weak (with multiple organ failure) that any effort is too much but I liked that it had no unpleasant taste whatsoever. It tasted like barely sweetened water, not unpleasant at all. I'm sorry for 2 stars only, I'm sure this is good if you need calcium too & a tiny bit of magnesium but I'm hoping someone in the same predicament as me will see these 2 stars and read this and not make the same mistake I did. Nearly cost me my life to go out without enough magnesium in my system! Glad I only bought the trial size.

Great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This works like a charm for leg cramps - and very fast, too! Will ALWAYS keep this on hand!

Great for travel!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you read my review of the product earlier, you'll know what a fan I am! What I love about these packets is that they are so easy to travel with! Pre-measured, you can just pour a packet into hot water and be good to go! Love it!!!

this is good, and really relax

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like to take this after a busy day, or when I over work on gym. the next day I feel renovated.

A to B Calm Instant Calcium Magnesium Drink is a GREAT Health Supplement!

Posted by BeckySue on Dec 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This item has been discontinued but Iherb has many similar items that are just as good!