INCREDIBLE

Posted by Reviewer2018312 on Dec 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking strong anti-histamine for over 20 years for a very very strong itch (without any skin eruptions or skin colour change). With A. Vogel Allergy Relief I'm now able to have 1/2 a tablet of regular anti-histamine every third day. This within only 3 months of usage. Imagine in 6 months from now! Really happy with the results!

best I've tried yet

Posted by Reviewer1519987 on May 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My five-year-old daughter has been fighting environmental allergies since she was two. She has skin outbreaks and reactive breathing issues. It's been bad. This has worked the best we've found so far. Her nose is moist and not itchy so she's stopped picking it entirely! This did a better job than Zyrtec for kids, and I feel better about giving it to her.

Relief from allergy symptoms within one minute

Posted by Reviewer3159158 on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I receive relief from allergy symptoms such as headaches,itchy eyes and nasal stuffiness in one minute after using the drops. This is the only suppliment that I can use for my allergy and sinus problems that will not elivate my blood pressure.During allergy season I carry it with me at all times. I also use it when I know I will be in close areas where there are perfumes and fabrics such as wool or when visiting friends who have cats or dogs. I find this product wonderful.

It works for me.

Posted by Reviewer1123937 on Jul 18, 2006 | Verified Purchase

It works for me. No side effects.

Fluid Pollinosan

Posted by Reviewer1666709 on Mar 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I prefer the tablets. The ingredients are helpful for controling seasonal allergies.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1058863 on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

ok

Truly allergy relief

Posted by Reviewer2271394 on Oct 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We are "never" without this product. We live in Fla and my husband has allergies and loves this. Have recommend it to friends.

Allergy Relief

Posted by Reviewer1834112 on Jul 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent! Almost miraculous. No itchy eyes and runny nose. I highly, highly, highly recommend this product. I'll be trying it again for the autumn allergy season.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1799130 on Apr 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent

PERFECT

Posted by Reviewer2787476 on Feb 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

JUST PERFECT, THANKS A LOT.

1 2