INCREDIBLE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking strong anti-histamine for over 20 years for a very very strong itch (without any skin eruptions or skin colour change). With A. Vogel Allergy Relief I'm now able to have 1/2 a tablet of regular anti-histamine every third day. This within only 3 months of usage. Imagine in 6 months from now! Really happy with the results!

Relief from allergy symptoms within one minute

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I receive relief from allergy symptoms such as headaches,itchy eyes and nasal stuffiness in one minute after using the drops. This is the only suppliment that I can use for my allergy and sinus problems that will not elivate my blood pressure.During allergy season I carry it with me at all times. I also use it when I know I will be in close areas where there are perfumes and fabrics such as wool or when visiting friends who have cats or dogs. I find this product wonderful.

best I've tried yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My five-year-old daughter has been fighting environmental allergies since she was two. She has skin outbreaks and reactive breathing issues. It's been bad. This has worked the best we've found so far. Her nose is moist and not itchy so she's stopped picking it entirely! This did a better job than Zyrtec for kids, and I feel better about giving it to her.

It works for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2006 | Verified Purchase

It works for me. No side effects.

Fluid Pollinosan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I prefer the tablets. The ingredients are helpful for controling seasonal allergies.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

ok

Wonderful stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When I use these drops, even twice a day, pollen allergies clear up, stop sniffling and nose stops just running. Wonderful stuff

Å. Vogel. Allergi Relieff.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fantastistic produkt. It help som me imidiatly and I use only 2/3 drops 1 to 3 times a Day. I have used many types earlier and this is the best ever for me.

How do I know it works?

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I ran out of the product two days after sending an order to iHerb. The bottle is brown and heavy and I just didn't realize how close to empty it was. Well, not gonna send off a special order just for that. Two days later the privet bloomed. I couldn't click the submit order button fast enough. While I was shopping I learned that this product also comes in tablets. I considered those, save me from not knowing when the bottle was almost empty, to say nothing of the real pain of all that alcohol dripping on my tongue. Went on and got the liquid. Not gonna fool with what works. Besides, I'm old enough that the idea of medicine tasting nasty is just the way it is.

Excellent Medication for Allergy