Calcium Absorption Formula seems to be helping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am a 65 year old woman who had a hysterectomy at age 30. For the past 15 years, at least, I have had problems assimilating calcium, with the result that I have had bone loss. I was starting to have some pain at the hip area when I slept at night. Phyllis Balch, in her Prescription for Nutritional Healing book, recommends the sublingual Calcium Absorption Formula by A. Vogel. I decided to try this, since I have had good luck with sublinguals. I do feel that this is helping and actually noticed a change almost immediately. I would definitely recommend this product.

Helps sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This form of calcium works better for me than other calcium supplements. I take two before bedtime and I sleep well through the night.

Ok kalktabletter

Posted by ghovland on Jun 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Mamma bruker disse, - på iHerb koster de en brøkdel av hva de gjør i helsekosten her så vi bestiller igjen og igjen og igjen

Very good!

Posted by Sabine on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used this as a child, and am very pleased to find it on iHerb.

we need calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A great and easy way to add extra calcium to our diets

amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's amazing! it maintains my mom's osteoporosis at level 0 !! it also really helps my dog who has a problematic hip-joit///

Calcium Absorption Formular,Urticalcin Tablets...has hidden extras.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have used this product for many years and cannot praise it high enough... As well as it's calcium absorption properties it alleviates itching and swelling from insect bites.

Great way to get calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this under the tongue tablet for calcium absorption. I've been using it for several years now and find it much easier on my system than regualr calcium tabs. It is supposed to help with calcium absorption I think.

Osteoporosis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hoping this too helps with increasing bone density.

great