A. Voegl Echinaforce

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This homeopathic company is tops and this product is one of the best immune system boosters that I've ever used. It's easy to take--just place under your tongue--and never any side effects. You won't be dissappointed!!

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

that s the greatest stoff i ever had since i take this i don t need to take any antibiotic because i never really get sick i cant live anymore without this

this stuff is magic in a bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It should rate 10 stars. A. Vogel's products are second to none. The Echinacea is picked and bottled within an hour so it's the freshest you will get anywhere. When I feel a cold or the flu coming on, I pop 4 of these tablets every hour (the first day) until the symptoms are gone. The bottle recommends 2 tabs but I always take 4 tablets. I can't tell you how many times it has saved me from lost time at work. My son works in the Canadian North amongst a whole bunch of other people and there are constant viruses. This is the only thing he has in his medicine cabinet as he says when he feels a cold or flu coming on he will take 4, and an hour later he is better. It's truly a superior product - as are all of A. Vogel's products.

Best echinacea in the world!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

quality product at a very good price!

it works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried this several times when I feel like I am about to catch a cold or get the "sniffles". After 1 day of a few tablets under the tongue 3 times a day, it is gone. Proof positive that it works, no question.

Not really sure.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Switched to this product from the liquid version which was really good and prevented any nasal infections. works pretty good. Have not got sick so far.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best products I have used aspecially when infection is starting. Colds etc. Thank you so much for having it on line.

Thomas