A real life-saver!

Posted by StMelangell on Aug 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The Bio-Force extract is by far the best version of echinacea I've tried. I have chronic bronchial problems, and used to have to be on antibiotics most of the winter. Thanks to this stuff, I was able to break that cycle, and I've been bronchitis-free for two winters now (after almost 15 years of misery!) I absolutely, positively swear by this brand; it's definitely the best out there. :)

Experienced User of Echinaforce

Posted by Reviewer1599704 on Dec 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I received the Echinaforce earlier than I expected and in good condition. My husband and I try never to be out of this formula as it has proven to be a superior product for enhancing the immune system against flus. The price was also better than most suppliers.

It always works for me and my friend when we have a cold or a fever

Posted by 4685657759177011168 on Mar 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It works for me and my friends all the times that whenever we catch a cold or have sour throat and we take it, it works very fast and well on us. My friend and I both had fever one time and we took none of the traditional western medicine, but we use this product and in a few days, our fever was gone. You can take this daily to boost up your immune system for two weeks. Then stop it for one week. And take it again for another two weeks to get the most benefit from it.

A Vogel Echinaforce

Posted by 5504462908294852752 on Aug 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the best Echinacea Brand that I have used. It is palatable and extremely effective! Thanks A Vogel.

The best echinacea ever !

Posted by 5521214252994360588 on Jun 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This really works the best - I have used lots of ech. products but this one is the best and doesn't taste that bad at all. Within an hour of taking this - say two doses - your sinus headache is gone. Better than drugs.

Works immedietly

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Sep 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My daughter complained of a sore throat/cold and this helped her quickly! I use this for almost any sickness in our house. The bottle lasts a long time, and the children dont complain much about their sickness, because they seem to disappear pretty good! I use this along with Bronchosan. Works really really well, and is cost effective

Good Quality Echinacea

Posted by funkydharma on Nov 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using it for myself and family.

A.Vogel

Posted by Reviewer1073552 on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This echinacea is the best that I have bought. It helps whenever we need a boost to our immune system. I have been using it for years!

Echinacea, A. Vogel, Echinaforce

Posted by Reviewer1270647 on Apr 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The BEST echinacea on the market!

The Original and best

Posted by Reviewer1856888 on Sep 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works a treat. Been using it for years to prevent illness and to cut short the duration of cold and flu. Swear by it!

1 2