It always works for me and my friend when we have a cold or a fever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It works for me and my friends all the times that whenever we catch a cold or have sour throat and we take it, it works very fast and well on us. My friend and I both had fever one time and we took none of the traditional western medicine, but we use this product and in a few days, our fever was gone. You can take this daily to boost up your immune system for two weeks. Then stop it for one week. And take it again for another two weeks to get the most benefit from it.

A real life-saver!

Posted by StMelangell on Aug 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The Bio-Force extract is by far the best version of echinacea I've tried. I have chronic bronchial problems, and used to have to be on antibiotics most of the winter. Thanks to this stuff, I was able to break that cycle, and I've been bronchitis-free for two winters now (after almost 15 years of misery!) I absolutely, positively swear by this brand; it's definitely the best out there. :)

Experienced User of Echinaforce

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I received the Echinaforce earlier than I expected and in good condition. My husband and I try never to be out of this formula as it has proven to be a superior product for enhancing the immune system against flus. The price was also better than most suppliers.

Good stuff!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for years. I take it as soon as I feel the onset of a cold or virus and it has many times fended off the bugs. I also like the taste

Echinaforce

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I always use Echinaforce during the winterseason,it keeps the flu away.

Excelllent quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excelllent quality

very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

use it whenever i feel s/t coming on. works great.

taking daily 23 drops with little water every morning helps me not to fall ill while my colleagues are ill at the office

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Best remedy , highly recommend anyone who wants a strong immunity against flu/ cold/ cough etc or anything I take 23 drops with little water every morning to work. Haven't fall ill for a long long time. Its so effective . I always keep stock of this Echinacea from A Vogel. Recommended to all my friends and family. All of them like it.

I wouldn't do without this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It helps keep summer and winter colds and flu at bay whilst everyone coughing and spluttering :-)

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i mix it with Sambucus as soon as i feel like one of us ( including kids) might be getting a cold . mix with water morning and night for couple days . i havent been sick for 2 year ... combination of being vegan helps :)

1 2 3