a vogel, Liver Gallbladder drops

Posted by Reviewer2134098 on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used it for 7 months and the product is phenomenal. If you eat wrong, it will balance out and cleanse the liver and gallbladder and cholesterol. Keep this product, as the A Vogel company hsve great products and no side affects, Thank you

Probably works Great

Posted by Reviewer1694429 on Jun 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The docotor said the mega doses of iron he was giving me (200mg by IV) was causing me gallbladder problems causing me bloating . He was wrong. It was the iron IV cuaing a niacin deficiency. Figured this out before the product came. Don't take get megadoses of iron, use ionic iron, works great.

very effective

Posted by Reviewer1476682 on Jul 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

to get sluggish liver and gallbladder functioning better. Wouldn't be without it.

Allergy to it.

Posted by 4746377056906534122 on Mar 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I must be allergic to something in it. I broke out in a rash. So I stopped taking it for a month. Then tried it again. The rash came back. :( Now what to do for bladder and liver?

Fantastic product!

Posted by Reviewer2079117 on Aug 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This Seller has great prices, professional and fast shipping. I am delighted I found it. Milagros

Bought the Liver Gallbladder Vogel Drops

Posted by Reviewer1182173 on Apr 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The product is excellent. I have used it before and it works great however I was dissapointed that one of the four bottles I bought appeared to have leaked, although the lid was sealed, all over the box.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by 4666897021519507775 on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

STILL WORKING ON THE AMOUNT MY COMPROMISED LIVER CAN USE BUT IT HELPS AND I KNOWW BY THE BILE RELEASES MY LIVER PRODUCES.

Liver GB

Posted by Reviewer1808969 on Jan 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good for clogged liver and gall bladder. I will use it 4-6 weeks in combination w. other detox and/or liver cleaning.

Not as good as the tablets

Posted by HyperTEXTuality on Mar 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I took the tablets a while ago and loved them, so I purchased these drops thinking they'd be faster working because of the liquid form. I was wrong. I haven't seen much difference from taking these. I'll stick to the tablets from now on.

bitter taste

Posted by Reviewer2924183 on Jul 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

but it is supposed to be. hard to know if these work better than milk thistle alone