a vogel, Liver Gallbladder drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used it for 7 months and the product is phenomenal. If you eat wrong, it will balance out and cleanse the liver and gallbladder and cholesterol. Keep this product, as the A Vogel company hsve great products and no side affects, Thank you

Probably works Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The docotor said the mega doses of iron he was giving me (200mg by IV) was causing me gallbladder problems causing me bloating . He was wrong. It was the iron IV cuaing a niacin deficiency. Figured this out before the product came. Don't take get megadoses of iron, use ionic iron, works great.

very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

to get sluggish liver and gallbladder functioning better. Wouldn't be without it.

Fantastic product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This Seller has great prices, professional and fast shipping. I am delighted I found it. Milagros

Allergy to it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I must be allergic to something in it. I broke out in a rash. So I stopped taking it for a month. Then tried it again. The rash came back. :( Now what to do for bladder and liver?

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I hope they restock it!

Might be good ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I took this with ten drops a day! I feel that it has a "drying" - feeling effect on me, but I'm not sure if it's this or my other meds, but somehow, I had to drink water at night when I took this! I hope this works for my liver! Looking forward to the results!

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

STILL WORKING ON THE AMOUNT MY COMPROMISED LIVER CAN USE BUT IT HELPS AND I KNOWW BY THE BILE RELEASES MY LIVER PRODUCES.

Liver GB

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good for clogged liver and gall bladder. I will use it 4-6 weeks in combination w. other detox and/or liver cleaning.

Not as good as the tablets

Posted by HyperTEXTuality on Mar 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I took the tablets a while ago and loved them, so I purchased these drops thinking they'd be faster working because of the liquid form. I was wrong. I haven't seen much difference from taking these. I'll stick to the tablets from now on.

1 2