A must have:

Posted by SimenM on Feb 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product helps to relieve pain in the stomach very quickly. I have been using it for many years. Highly recommended!

Works miracles for stomach/bowel issues

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've had a lot of stomach and bowel issues (heartburn, reflux, bloating, etc.), no matter what I ate or did not eat. I've tried so many products, nothing really worked. This product works immediately and got rid of at least 90% of my bloating in a couple of days. I am very grateful to whoever invented it and sold it!

Contribution to better digestion, mitigation of GERD Gastroesophageal reflux disease, and other related conditions

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

There is no doubt that this product produced by Vogel has excellent efficacy. I have been taking it for some month now and can observe noticeable improvement in how I felt before I started. It may not be stand alone product like a drug. Homeopathic products are holistic and don't cause harm through side effects contrary to drugs and when you take it you have to bring yourself to be more patient. What has gone wrong with your health cannot possible put right in a matter of days. Drugs are more powerful and one can observe immediate results, but the side effects offset that advantages. I stay away from drugs if I can. Homeopathy offers a wide variety of medicines for a wide variety of conditions. Molkosan is also source of good gut bacteria that helps restore your gut health.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product

Prompt Service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Recieved my product very promptly. I was quite pleased.