Help

Molkosan

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for over 25 years....Its great if you are having problems in the gut....I also use it when I have had to much suger..it instantly kills the overload and if you use it every morning and evening for 2 weeks it stops the cravings...I also use it if you have a pimple or need to clean oily parts of the face.. I always have a bottle of Molkosan in the house...if you find it hard to drink straight then I add it to some warm water...

Trusted product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I mix this with a little juice and water every morning. No dramatic difference in how I feel, but seems to increase overall health and wellbeing.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I don't mind the taste, I dilute about 2 tablespoons into quarter glass of warm water and drink at once (usually with my digestive enzymes and bile supplements) before a meal. This has no negative side effects on my digestion, I find that it helps to aid digestion and break down foods better. I used to get chronic gall bladder spasms and unpredictable bloating after eating certain foods (even home cooked). I prefer to drink at once because of the acidity as I have weak enamel, always rinse your mouth after drinking! I think it is better to drink this with cool temperature liquids, as heat will enhance the acidity of the supplement. I don't mind the taste, a little tart and astringent, but a palatable acquired taste with good health benefits. I'm not a big dairy eater, so I probably lack a lot of enzymes in my diet, this is a good way to fortify.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product was given to me by a friend who lives in the UK like me she has digestive issues and it is truly the best product for my reflux.

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this product for a dew months now and I m very Happy with it! It seems to work really good!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product.

wonderful skin with the help of molkosan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Perfect

drink to your health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Molkosan since i was 12 years old. iam convinced it has giving me great health benefits

A Vojgel Molkosan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like this product and will buy it again.

appreciation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for offering this real quality product. I al;so appreciated the low mailing cost.

1 2