Hang in there.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great for the lowers, held when others wouldn't hold. No ooze, no taste and held for the whole day +.

Perfection!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Product actually does work. None of the store brand can compare.

great lower denture adhesive!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

all the warnings about how many problems lower dentures create are solved with these adhesive strips, they last all day, dentures do not move and you do not swallow all that gook from otc adhesives

I would definitely recommend this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing product. I hope they never discontinue this product. The company is speedy with delivery. Thank you Iherb for offering this wonderful product and getting it to the customer so quick.

A-Vogel-Secure-Denture-Adhesive-Comfort-Strips-15-Strips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I found the strips comfortable but after eating the paste oozes out and I find it very uncomfortable to the extent I have to remove it immediately.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is wonderful......it works for one whole day at a time....excellent!

Secure strips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was amazed a how quickly the order was processed.Will definatily order from again. And te strips are a great product.

Sticks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using these for several years and they work better than the tube pastes for lower dentures.They are more resistant too drinks and most foods.

Secure Denture Adhesive Strips for upper plates.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Every add I've seen for the denture strips says they are for use with the lower plates. They do a pretty good job there, not perfect, but better than most adhesives. Where I think they truly shine is on the uppers. My upper plate has alway given me problems with pain when I bite down on something hard or tough. The strips totally eliminated that, and I can generally leave them (the uppers) in for up to two days. Use the little piece(s) of strip trimmings across the rear of the plate for extra holding power.

try these -you'll like them