This stuff is wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm new to dentures with a full upper plate and a lower partial. I've heard the awe full stories about other products that taste bad and ooze, not to mention the zinc they have in them. Secure is easy to use, lasts most if not all of the day, doesn't ooze or taste unpleasant at all. As a new denture user, I found your product significantly decreased the time from having to eat mush to more substantial foods more quickly. On the downside, minor as they may be, there's a pretty tough burn when you first put the plates in but it goes away quickly and lasts only a short time. The intensity of the burn lessens over time as you get used to it and eventually is for the most part unnoticeable. The other drawback is associated with one of the products strengths oddly enough. It can be a pain to get out. The dentures themselves seem to come out easily enough, but getting the product off from your gums can prove challenging. I find the best way is to rinse with really warm water, brush with a mild toothpaste rinse and repeat using baking soda and do a final rinse. The drawbacks seem like a lot of trouble but are far from it. Anything new is an adjustment and once your mind and body adjust it is just part of the daily routine. I will never use anything but this product for holding my new plates in place. Thanks IHerb!!!!!

Secure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is for my husband, and he absolutely loves Secure. He says it is much better than poligrip. Keep carrying it please!

Secure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good product. If you have a film from it, rinse your mouth before brushing, take a shower, let the water work a bit before you brush. That's all I needed to get it off. Other than that, I love not having an aftertaste. Also, Secure is safe, as the other denture adhesives are in litigation because they are claimed to cause neurological problems. I have MS and I don’t need this on top of the other problems. Secure is made from food safe compositions, so you won’t be poisoning yourself.

Outstanding

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I would not be able to wear my dentures without this stuff. I get 12 hours plus, of complete security. No slipping, pain, taste, oozing and I can eat nuts. The other available products don't work for me at all. I probably need implants but don't have to get them as long as I can buy this product. Thank you IHerb.

Satisfied....finally!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been having an unending battle with keeping my upper and lower dentures secure and trying to get through a meal since July 2013. This is the very first product that has given me some peace of mind and confidence again to actually go out in public to eat a meal, talk in front of many people and actually feel like a part of society again. Not even Aspen Dental where I purchased my dentures was any help at all. I thank you from the bottom of my heart and I will continue to purchase forever. Thank you, Linda Pastin-Powell

Vogel, Secure, Denture Bonding Cream, 1.4 oz (40 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best bonding cream available. It does not have that strange flavor that all of the other brands have. I wouldn't use anything else. The other brands may have a slightly stronger[rubber bandlike] hold but they are not worth using due to their flavor and chemical content. This product holds well enough. Try it.

Better than Polident

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Wife's dentist sold her a tube. She has been using Secure for 2 years and will not go back to Polident

Secure Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic...better than anything in drugstores by far!!!

Secure,Denture Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Wish I would have found this 5 months ago. Would have saved my-self, some illness.. Secure puts the other's (we wont name),,all to shame!!! And getting dentuers out..NO PROBLEM!! The other's only wish they were as GOOD AS SECURE DENTURE CREAM... Thank You..

Excellent deture adhesive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Secure denture cream is the only one that will keep my bottom dentures in place for the day. I can eat fairly easily without them slipping about. It doesn't became pasty and get all over the inside of your mouth but stays put and easily cleans up at the end of the day. I only wish they sold this in stores so I order ten at a time and look for free shipping!