The best product on the market-

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've suffered with sinus headaches and infections and a nasal drip at night for over 20 years, since I've found this product several years ago I haven't had one headache. I can't tell you how much time and money I've wasted on ENT Doctors that say just take prescription medication everyday. It never worked for me and it's a fortune. I just put 3 under my tough each night before going to bed and if I feel any pressure during the day, I'll take a couple more. Please don't ever stop selling this product. It's also helped about 10 of my family members to be sinus headache free. Can't live without these!!!!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

To all the sinus vitims of the world, listen-up. If you are experiencing sinus pressure or related headaches or congestions, than look no farther. This stuff works. I say this after trying many alternatives.

Natural or No way

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have a 4 year old little buy who is on the autistic spectrum. Doctors find it to easy to prescribe any medications and not truely understand the intolerences that it may have on our children. For example my son was on Flonaze (not sure exactly how it is spelled ). My sons intolerence was that it effected his speach to the point he couldn't talk at all. It was so scary - But then after 3 to 4 days after it wore off -he got better. When my son was on singular- he would get super crazy hyperactive , then I realized " What a second pull him off that allergy medicine and no craziness ". I have been through trials of trying to find out what works best for my son. I am tired of treating him like a test monkey or something. My mom recommended this. And it takes away all of his allergy symptons. The runny nose , no breathing out of his mouth at bedtime. I can tell this Natural sinus relief was actually working for my son. And I love the fact he has no bad reaction to it unlike the other things we have tried.

homeopathic sinus relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product in my practice for several years, and get very good feedback from my patients. I also use it for my own personal use.

Annie M. Hall

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I discovered this product about two years ago when I began having sinus infections. I didn't want to be dependenbt on prescription drugs so I began my search. And bingo! I found this and I have never looked back!

Most effective without unwanted side effects

Posted by Allinstar on Feb 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have taken prescripted medicals due to sinus congestion related to tooth fillings many years. All of them caused side effects as bad sleep etc. After replacing the mercury fillings my sinus problems have decreased, but now and then I got swollen sinus channels. I successfully tried "Redd Remedies Sinus Adults" and became very sad when the product for som reason was discontinued... After a close investigation among iHerbs eminent products I found "A.Vogel Sinus relief" homeopatic product. I got the first delivery a few days ago. THIS IS GOOD STUFF - works naturally and is very effective without any sideeffects. THIS IS A PRODUCT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND to keep as FIRST AID. I hust love it!

Perfect and quick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Perfect immediate help, prevents from headache and comorbid sinus problems, provides protection for mucous membrade in bad environment. Required prompt results, fully recommend.

Surprisingly Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with the product and will order in bulk next time. I would get horrible sinus infections and have to take antibiotics on a regular basis. It got to the point where I became immune to Cipro, which is a very strong antibiotic. These sinus relief tabs has allowed my sinuses to drain before an infection comes on.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I find Heel to be more effective but this is a fine product also.

Amazing Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product has dramatically improved my quality of life. I have had sinus issues for most of my life but seriously bad for the last 20 years. My symptoms were mostly inflammation causing terrible head pain, facial pain and sensitive teeth. I would also have a constant watery nose. I took sinus pulls, ant inflammatories and strong pain killers. I used a steam machine and saline flushes, they helped a bit . After 2 days of taking Sinus Relief it all disappeared. Initially I took it twice a day and now only once. If I forget I can feel the early signs and quickly take it. This is truly fabulous if you have sinus issues I strongly recommend A Vogel Sinus Relief.