might be useful for others

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product didn't really help the hot legs problem. However, it says on the packaging that it works best when used while taking some Venaforce tablets. I foud it sticky after it dries into the skin.

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be working so far

I LOVE This product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Venaforce Soothing Horse Chestnut Leg Gel is the finest product I have ever tried for my severe venous Stasis! It is SO cool and soothing to my painfully sensitive ankles and legs! It has even started fading the blueness away! Until I tried Venaforce, nothing had helped. I highly recommend it! I will be sure to keep a supply on hand. I use it along with 300 mg Horse Chestnut capsules twice a day.

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My wife finds this product great for relief of leg pain Good product Thank you

Bev Herman

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is visibly reducing the lines on my legs!

Soothing and Refreshing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Although it is a bit sticky to apply, this leg gel is terriffic for those who suffer from tired, achey legs. I use it morning and night and it helps enormously, even though it is advertised as being for the reduction in appearance of veins. Would be better as a spray, as I don't think it's very discreet to use if you're out and about. Would love to see them make a little purse pack.

Recomamndet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Pretty good, however leaves skin sticky so you have to wait couple minutes before putting your cloths on.

Leg Gel

Posted by YuliaBlum on Jul 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Light gel. The results so far do not see.