Help

I'm not a very good diabetic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's true. While there is no magic pill, this is fairly close. I take this with an extra 200mcg of chromium picolinate and my A1C went from 10 (I told you I wasn't a very good diabetic) to a 7.5. While my doctor is happy with the decrease, she wants it lower. Do I feel "extended energy"? Not really. But, it's a vitamin and something is better than nothing.

Diabetic neuropathy reliver!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Due to type 2 diabetes and diabetic neuropathy in my legs and feet. This vitamin has stopped the tingling, burning and numbness feeling. I have told others of this product.

Order on line

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Couldn't be easier! Excellent response and service. As a diabetic with diabetic neuropathy, my doctor wants me to have what Alpha Betic has to offer. Very pleased and will continue to purchase this item from iHerb (local pharmacy no longer carries it). R. J. Burke

Miracle...First Use, My Energy Is Back And I Don't Feel Sluggish Anymore!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Hello Iherb Friends, My mother was a diabetic and my sisters and I have always felt sluggish throughout the day and especially in the morning wakening hours, so I came across this product a few days ago and thought that I would give it a try. Now, I have never been diagnosed with having diabetes or even border line, but have always complained of the exact symptoms that our mother had. Well, the first use was life changing, literally. I took it in the morning and just felt better overall and my brain seemed to be on top of much more. Also, that night, I did not feel exhausted and went to bed at a decent hour too which is unusual for me (smile). You know, the brain or system seems restless. Okay, on day number two, I woke earlier than usual and without that sluggish feeling and I felt great all day. In addition, my third was news to celebrate as I called up my sisters and told them that we are free!!! Free from feeling tired and restless throughout the day. You know, like something is off in the body, but test just will not reveal it. Moreover, the price is very doable which is somewhat confusing to me because I have spent 3x this much on vitamins which did not have near the affects as this brand does. Take just one and you will know why we should be looking into more of their products as well. Don't forget to tell your friends and family about the instant affects that this product delivers. A True Miracle Product!

alphabetic multivitamins = extended energy plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Generally pleased with Alpha Betic multivitamins, as especially formulated for needs of those with diabetes and, from what I can see, provides the right supplements in the right proportions. These vitamins and supplements are also time-released, which is a real plus. Although I would have preferred that at least half the Vitamin A would be in the form of beta carotene rather than the entire amount (5000 IU) as retinyl acetate - thereby eliminating any possibility of getting too much Vitamin A (Alpha Betic plus food sources) over the course of the day.

Integrated product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good price for a product that combines many vitamins I feel better and activity

Best product for Diabetics we have found

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

ALPHA BETIC VITAMINS ARE TERRIFIC My Life Partner has been using this product for over 25 years since it was introduced to him by our neighbor Maureen Miller who used to run Mother Nature's Pantry.................he always says that he notices a drop in his energy level if he runs out and doesn't have his order yet. A terrific product used by most of the Diabetics in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida where we live.......................Judy Heath

Great Multivitamin for Diabetics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product and is liked by many and very helpful for those who are having diabetic. I use this mostly and have benefited a lot !

Abkit, Alpha Betic, Multivitamin, Plus Extended Energy, 30 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good product, I feel different better than before. Thanks seller.

Khadim Choudhry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Vitamins, using since so many years. Above iHerb delivery system is very fast. My last order I received next day and I surprised.

1 2 3 4