I'm not a very good diabetic

Posted by Reviewer1465605 on Oct 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's true. While there is no magic pill, this is fairly close. I take this with an extra 200mcg of chromium picolinate and my A1C went from 10 (I told you I wasn't a very good diabetic) to a 7.5. While my doctor is happy with the decrease, she wants it lower. Do I feel "extended energy"? Not really. But, it's a vitamin and something is better than nothing.

Diabetic neuropathy reliver!

Posted by Reviewer1937649 on Apr 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Due to type 2 diabetes and diabetic neuropathy in my legs and feet. This vitamin has stopped the tingling, burning and numbness feeling. I have told others of this product.

Order on line

Posted by Reviewer2075588 on Aug 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Couldn't be easier! Excellent response and service. As a diabetic with diabetic neuropathy, my doctor wants me to have what Alpha Betic has to offer. Very pleased and will continue to purchase this item from iHerb (local pharmacy no longer carries it). R. J. Burke

alphabetic multivitamins = extended energy plus

Posted by Reviewer1546974 on Jan 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Generally pleased with Alpha Betic multivitamins, as especially formulated for needs of those with diabetes and, from what I can see, provides the right supplements in the right proportions. These vitamins and supplements are also time-released, which is a real plus. Although I would have preferred that at least half the Vitamin A would be in the form of beta carotene rather than the entire amount (5000 IU) as retinyl acetate - thereby eliminating any possibility of getting too much Vitamin A (Alpha Betic plus food sources) over the course of the day.

Best product for Diabetics we have found

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

ALPHA BETIC VITAMINS ARE TERRIFIC My Life Partner has been using this product for over 25 years since it was introduced to him by our neighbor Maureen Miller who used to run Mother Nature's Pantry.................he always says that he notices a drop in his energy level if he runs out and doesn't have his order yet. A terrific product used by most of the Diabetics in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida where we live.......................Judy Heath

Great Multivitamin for Diabetics

Posted by 5483015854970080185 on Jan 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product and is liked by many and very helpful for those who are having diabetic. I use this mostly and have benefited a lot !

Abkit, Alpha Betic, Multivitamin, Plus Extended Energy, 30 Tablets

Posted by 5506261949720907315 on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good product, I feel different better than before. Thanks seller.

Khadim Choudhry

Posted by 5755677211417607614 on Jun 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Vitamins, using since so many years. Above iHerb delivery system is very fast. My last order I received next day and I surprised.

Potent Power!

Posted by 5416994965548640989 on Nov 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This supplement keeps me healthy and feeling revived. I especially like the one tablet dosage, as well as the potent formulation.

Good vitamins for diabetics

Posted by 5180585653318666819 on Apr 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After a week of taking these vitamins, I really felt the energy lift and my health is much better. Thank Iherb.

1 2 3