I'm not a very good diabetic

Posted by Reviewer1465605 on Oct 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's true. While there is no magic pill, this is fairly close. I take this with an extra 200mcg of chromium picolinate and my A1C went from 10 (I told you I wasn't a very good diabetic) to a 7.5. While my doctor is happy with the decrease, she wants it lower. Do I feel "extended energy"? Not really. But, it's a vitamin and something is better than nothing.

Diabetic neuropathy reliver!

Posted by Reviewer1937649 on Apr 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Due to type 2 diabetes and diabetic neuropathy in my legs and feet. This vitamin has stopped the tingling, burning and numbness feeling. I have told others of this product.

Order on line

Posted by Reviewer2075588 on Aug 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Couldn't be easier! Excellent response and service. As a diabetic with diabetic neuropathy, my doctor wants me to have what Alpha Betic has to offer. Very pleased and will continue to purchase this item from iHerb (local pharmacy no longer carries it). R. J. Burke

alphabetic multivitamins = extended energy plus

Posted by Reviewer1546974 on Jan 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Generally pleased with Alpha Betic multivitamins, as especially formulated for needs of those with diabetes and, from what I can see, provides the right supplements in the right proportions. These vitamins and supplements are also time-released, which is a real plus. Although I would have preferred that at least half the Vitamin A would be in the form of beta carotene rather than the entire amount (5000 IU) as retinyl acetate - thereby eliminating any possibility of getting too much Vitamin A (Alpha Betic plus food sources) over the course of the day.

Phillip Lambell

Posted by Reviewer1626120 on Feb 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product

Alpha Betic

Posted by Reviewer2054517 on Nov 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My wife and I have been using Alpha Betic for a few monthsand have fo;und thst ording from yo;u is less expensive but the service and propness processing our order weas very fast turn around. Thank very much. You will receive future orders from us.

Abkit, Alpha Betic

Posted by Reviewer2816698 on Nov 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

one capsule, so convenient and full of the daily requirements.

Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1138426 on Mar 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

has all the ingriedents a diabetic need

Great for Diabetics

Posted by Reviewer3231183 on Apr 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Husband has used for several years, seems to provide just right amount of general vitamins.

Alpha Betic