Skin firmness, Hair thickness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

1 tablespoon a day makes your face less saggy after only one month, it firms up the jaw line and makes your hair grow thicker. You get more hair and also thicker hair strands. Would never be without il. Update: I notice this product has sodium benzoate in it, so it does not matter how good the silica is, I wil not continue taking it. Now I take Hubner's "original silica gel", 500 ml, instead.

Silica Gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Fabulous stuff! I've never been able to grow fingernails in my life. Always weak and peeling. Not now. My nails are as strong as can be. Even my thumbnails which have never been able to grow past the quick. No more peeling...just strong beautiful nails. Imagine what it's doing for my bones!

Abkit, Body Essential, Silica Gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Body Essential, Silica Gel is an excellent product with a very pleasant citrus flavor. I have used it for some time now and I am very satisfied with it.

Bev

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This order was my second bottle of Silica and I have experienced improvement in my hair, skin and nails.

Great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tried this based on a coworkers suggestion and it is great! The flavor is very likeable and I just add it to my water in the morning with the start of my day!

Does not seem to work as well as the Hubner product, but still is ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is more expensive, with better taste, but I find it less effective than the Hubner brand, and I am not sure why, Silica is silica as far as I know. It helps hair and nails grow faster, and is good for your body.

L.Miles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It took a while but it is making an improvement in hair and nails

Helps hair Ohio Sept 22 2011

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the 4th time I have purchased this product. When I take it my hair gets silkier because I tend to get course hair. It also helps your skin and nails. I can tell when I"m not taking it everytime my hair gets brittle. I prefer this brand.

This product I have been using for years and will continue to do so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Silica is exelent for my nails and hear

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been ordering a different brand of silica gel, but ordered Abkit when the other wasn't available. I like this one so much better. The lemon taste is pleasant and is not gritty like the other.

1 2