Cynthia

Posted by Reviewer2309013 on Jul 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A friend had introduced me to Swedish Bitters. She uses it often for various ailments & gave me some. I have Lupus an autoimune disease & found that taking the bitters has helped. Also has helped with IBS,irritable bowel syndrome.

helps liver/digestion

Posted by Reviewer3215386 on Nov 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I took a whole bottle of this product, but I was not sure if it was working. After taking a break from it for a month or so, I started a new bottle and almost immediately had a "liver breakthrough". My liver/gallbladder felt sore, like it was "cleansing" for 3-4 days. I feel better, and my digestion and bowels are better, too.

swedish bitters

Posted by Reviewer2523390 on Jan 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used swedish bitters for many years, taken each day as a liver and gall bladder tonic. I have used it for chicken pox, great for taking the itch out. Gall bladder pain, as a hot poultice. 2 tlbsps for over indulgence, ie hangover.

Instant relief from upset stomach

Posted by Reviewer3143927 on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This provides instant relief for an upset stomach. It can also provide relief (not instant, at least not in my case), for constipation. Yes, they're bitter, but in a weird way, that's part of the appeal. This tonic feels warm and healing as you swallow it. I'm going to start taking these bitters with me when I travel to ward off any stomach bugs.

Wonderful Digestive Tonic

Posted by KayMorrison on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product has proved to be an effective addition to our home medicine chest. Whether it's constipation, bloating, heartburn or other digestive discomfort, we find this to be balancing and cleansing. In cases of constipation, it is reliable without being harsh. It even helps to take a small spoonful on days when you are feeling depleted from poor food choices. The bitter taste is -- well -- bitter, but activates beneficial digestive juices. I actually like the fact that it isn't candy-like. My children cringe at the taste but take it willingly because it relieves discomfort so readily.

Joseph

Posted by 4958805352778127728 on Oct 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent tonic and has made a difference to my digestion already. Wish you had it in a litre bottle.

Noticable difference

Posted by Reviewer1513607 on Sep 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My wife struggles with the pain of Fibromyalgia. She has experienced a significant decrease in pain using this product. There is no other reason for the change and this comes after just a week or 10 days of use. I don't know what makes this useful for this problem, but after reading several glowing comments from other Fibro suffers I decided to order Bitters and try it.

must

Posted by Reviewer2335852 on May 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I didn't really fell in love with this until one day I had really bad stomach cramp felt like someone squeezing my stomach after I drank couple dandelion and gas relief teas. I tried other remedies but pain lasted couple of hours. The pain was so bad I just drank undiluted bittersweet about 1/4 cup and my pain subsided so much. Couple hours later i drank another shot and the symptom when away completely.

Love this

Posted by Reviewer3276967 on Sep 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is one of my go to products, we try to have it in the house. Very good for the digestive system, all you need is a little. The taste is strong, very earthy, and we like it.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1694950 on Oct 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great you need to read the book Health Through Gods Pharmacy, it will within 10 minutes stop stomach discomfort and cure a lot of what ails people these days.