Pro's and Con's

Posted by foodonamission on Oct 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had heard so much hype and when my usual protein powder was out of stock I figured I'd give it a shot. I did like this protein powder for the most part the only con's for me was that it didn't lend well to baking (mug cakes, donuts, baked oatmeal, etc.) as it gave it a strange texture I haven't encountered with other powders and the birthday cake really just tastes like vanilla to me. But it was great for smoothies and I really enjoyed the ingredients list. All in all I would definitely buy About Time whey again but I'd probably just get the plain vanilla as the birthday cake tasted just like it anyways.

Okay, but there are better natural proteins out there

Posted by Umbridge on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I thought I would give this shot due to the ingredient list. It works great for smoothies, but not so great in things that you don't want it to make things watery (it's in superfine particles). I personally prefer the MRM 100% All Natural Whey (Rich Vanilla)and the Natural Factors Whey Factors, 100% Natural Whey (French Vanilla) to this, particularly for my overnight oats. Also, this Birthday Cake flavour really just tastes like vanilla to me.

good

Posted by 5578891908114041262 on Aug 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i like this product because is the most natural that i serched.